Imagine - g. l

jealousy jealousy 

you just got home from a party with your boyfriend's band. you noticed how georg was quiet on the ride home and you had a hint of what's the reason.

before he can even go to shower, you hugged him from the back with your arms wrapped around his waist.

"come on, tell me what's wrong." you said while your head was resting on his back.

"nothing." he softly mumbled. he even tried to break away from the hug and he successfully did. so you pushed him making him stumble down the couch. you didn't let him get away so you sat on his lap to prevent him from leaving.

"spit it out now, mr. grumpy pants. no one's going to bed with heavy hearts. let's talk it out." you crossed your arms while waiting for his response.

"were you jealous earlier?" you asked.

he sighs heavily. 

"i just don't like how chatty and close you were to the guys. you know, being over-friendly. you know i'm not the jealous type but the way you give them more attention than me and the way they look at you annoys me so much.  i guess i'm just selfish wanting to keep you all to myself, but i can't help but feel jealous." he seems almost a bit embarrassed that he's admitting all these jealous feelings. he can't help but blush a bit as he says this. despite his annoyance, his tone is soft and sincere, letting you know that he really doesn't want you to be too close to the guys.

you understand where his jealousy comes from, but you can't help but find him being jealous adorable. this is the first time he's ever felt jealous after all. you covered your mouth as you restrain yourself from smiling.

"what" he softly throws the cushion pillow at you making you burst into laughter. now his blush intensifies.

"i'm so sorry, your jealousy is just too cute i can't help it." you were laughing between words making him groan in annoyance and cover his face with the cushion pillow.

you softly removed the pillow covering his face then cupped his cheeks using both your hands "baby, i sincerely apologize for giving you this awful feeling. i promise i'll set boundaries and i will give you and only you my attention. forgive me, please...?" you pouted while you look at him straight in the eyes with puppy eyes.

he couldn't resist your pleading he once again throw a pillow over you making you both laugh. he then turned serious and embraced you by the waist then pulled you into a deep kiss.

[KALI SPEAKING]

i was actually listening to 'jealous' by nick jonas and it made me feel some typa way ughh. well anw, thank you for the suggestion!

 well anw, thank you for the suggestion!