Imagine - t. h

mouth-to-mouth

you can't believe your eyes, you're finally at a tokio hotel fan meet and greet. you've been following them ever since devilish and this is your first time meeting them in person. 

just as you expected, the place is crowded with tons and tons of people. you're starting to feel anxious but you pushed that thought at the back of your head because you'll finally have a conversation with them.

while you were patiently waiting for your turn in this long line to get to them, you started to feel nervous, you were sweating a lot, you were shaking, and you feel a slight bit of dizziness. but you ignored all of that and prepared yourself mentally because you're only 5 people away from them. 

finally, only one person away from talking to your favorite band. you clutched on your album really really hard your knuckles turned white. and there he is, georg listing with a smile on his face. "hey there, princess." georg said with a grin.

cat got your tongue and you can't utter a word. you were pursing your lips and a lot of sweat are dripping from your face. georg looks at you with confusion in his face. bill, the one next to him, also noticed how you weren't interacting with georg so he butted in. "are you okay, darling?" bill had clear worries in his voice.

at this point, the dizziness got the best of you. you can't see or hear them very well, it was all distorted. you had a blurry vision of everyone panicking when you're slowly losing balance. and before you know it, it was all pitch black.

you were awoken by a slurred and indistinct chatter. you slowly blinked your eyes to adjust to the light on the ceiling above you. you slowly sat up on what seemed like a couch and there you saw their backs, all four of them. "holy cow." you mumbled when you saw tom without a shirt on.

they must've heard you because they all turned their heads at you at the same time. you sat up straight when they started to come closer, making your heart skip a beat. "are you alright now, dear?" georg asked with pure concern. you nodded in response.

"w-where am i? what happened?" you can't help but stutter when the tokio hotel is right in front of your face and the fact that tom is half naked.

"you're at our lounge, backstage." bill answered on behalf of the gang.

"you fainted earlier and we found out that you're low on sugar. fortunately, someone has a spare hormone glucagon so we injected it into you right away. we're glad you're awake and fine." bill added while smiling genuinely. 

"i told you tom, no need for a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation." gustav laughingly said.

"yea, too bad. i was looking forward to it. here, eat this it'll make you feel better." tom smirked then winked at you after he handed you the candy bar.

you felt your cheeks heat up from the fact that tom almost kissed you and that he gave you a treat. 

i guess my condition came in handy. lol just kidding. you thought to yourself.

[KALI SPEAKING]

i would die literally if tom did a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on me. anyways, thank you for the suggestion!

 anyways, thank you for the suggestion!