Imagine - t. k

that should be me

: you and tom are shooting for a movie as the lead couple.

"5 more minutes!" the director shouts to let everybody know. you're getting a quick retouch before your scene with tom, your co-actor, and your love interest in the movie.

you've been working with him for two years now as your 'love team' and you've grown fond of him. you're aware it should be strictly business only. but it's hard for you to suppress your feelings when you see that one fine man every day

"1 minute!" the director cue you both in and a few last retouches and then you're ready. 

"and, action!" the director said and the film crew closes the clapperboard, "take 4, scene 7." says the film crew.

it is the scene where tom, the lead actor, confesses his love for you, the lead actress.

he stares at you delicately with such love in his eyes. you had a hard time to differentiate acting and reality by how real his emotion is. it's almost as if he's actually talking to you, and not to the character you're portraying.

"you're so beautiful." he whispers and you smiled warmly.

tom then holds your hand gently and plants a kiss on your knuckles. your heart is racing but you kept your cool and act professionally.

he then cups your cheek with his other hand and smiles, "i love you, zira." tom says genuinely.

"cut!!" you were surprised both by the director's voice and when tom called you the wrong name.

"you said the wrong name, tom!" the director said through his megaphone.

you tried to keep your tears in when you realized the name he called you is the other actress in the movie that is preparing right now for the next scene.

you slowly look at zira, your co-actress, as she is getting her makeup done. your eyes met and she immediately look away, avoiding your gaze.

you then look at tom who's rubbing the back of his neck clearly embarrassed.

your heart shattered and you smiled through the pain. you thought you both feel the same. turns out it was just one-sided.

"let's do it again!" the director said and now you're back to acting.

you rapidly blink your eyes to dry it up as tears are already forming. you push the pain at the back of your head because professionalism is more important than your own personal matters.

he whispers before the scene starts, "are you okay?" you nod in response.

"yea, i got something in my eyes." you chuckle.

"and, action!" then the filming started.

that should be me. your thought all throughout the filming.

[KALI SPEAKING]

if i were y/n, i'll bury myself alive because i will not recover from this heartbreak. OUCH.