Imagine - b. k

flowers

you were feeling really sleepy during math class. you want to be anywhere else doing literally anything but learning math. seriously, why do you have to learn math when there's a calculator?

you were resting your chin over your palm as you look out of the window. it is sunny and the weather is just so good it makes you feel drowsy.

suddenly, you were awoken by the touch of someone's hand. you knew it's your seatmate, bill kaulitz.

you didn't pay much of attention on what he's doing with your other hand. you didn't even look back at him, you kept minding your business, looking out of the window plus you're really tired at the moment.

you felt ticklish when you felt the tip of the pen prod your skin. you finally looked at his side and he's drawing something on your hand with his pen.

he knows you're looking at him, but he did not say anything. neither do you. in fact, you were engrossed on what he's doing.

he caught your attention so you turned your body facing towards him. he on the other hand, kept on scribbling on your hand.

neither the two of you utter a word. it's a peaceful silence between the both of you if you just ignore your professor who's been talking nonstop about limits.

he was focused on your hand while you're focused on him. while looking at him immensely, you just realized that he's actually really cute. you scanned him from his head down to his feet. his style is actually cool and attractive and you can't help but to admire him. 

you didn't even notice that you got lost looking at him.

once he's done, he lifted his head up and you immediately looked away,
avoiding eye contact.

you then finally look at your hand. he drew flowers all over it which you find cute and you can't stop yourself from smiling.

"thanks." you softly said and bill smiled nodding his head.

"whenever you're bored." he shook his pen in the air which indicates that whenever you feel bored, he'll draw on your hand.

you find it admirable and now you feel things. he randomly draw things on your hand, he does that everytime. but today is different, you felt something you never felt before.

you took a last glance at him but he's already looking. when your eyes met, he smiled at you warmly.

that contact made you blush so you once again looked out of the window obviously avoiding him.

you then looked down at your hand and gently caressed the flowers he have drawn and unconsciously smiling to yourself, blushing even harder.

[KALI SPEAKING]

i really love subtle romance aahhh really my fave genre. i love a silent interaction but you can feel the tension between the two characters so expect more of these type of romance BWAHAHAHA. if you have suggestions, don't be shy to tell!