Imagine - t. b. k

wifi password

"why's the wifi not working!? i'm reading tokio hotel fanfics dammit!" you shouted out loud the whole neighborhood heard you.

"probably because the neighbors changed their wifi password." your brother, georg, shouted back from across the room.

"ugh, you damn kaulitz!" you cursed them while leaning out of your window. their room is right in front of yours.

"how am i gonna finish this fanfic? i can't live without feeding my delusions! my life is now over." you dramatically fake cried while sliding down your wall.

you once again looked at the wifi and it changed its name from tbkwifi to goodluckhackingourwifi7. from all the frustrations you felt, you buried your face on your pillow then screamed on top of your lungs.

"i am gonna getcha, wifi password." you said out loud with full confidence and determination.

(⁠✪)

this is the first time you're going out of your bat cave-or what you call your room-you never leave your room because all you do is read fictions and write fictions of course about the band tokio hotel. they're basically the very reason why you're still alive.

"damn it's so bright out." you hissed by how the light is blinding you.

while you were complaining about the sun doing its job, you saw the kaulitz going out of their house.

as much as you hate to socialize especially to the twins next door, you have no choice but to do so for the sake of the wifi and so you can finally get back to your bat cave and be alone with your fics.

"hi, neighbor!" you waved and smiled widely.

they probably found you weird because they ignored you. so you instantly put your hand down and cleared your throat.

they were walking away but you stop them because your only goal is to be friends with them so you can ask for their wifi password.

"wait, neighbor! c-can i hangout with you?" you grinned awkwardly. it pains you to the bone to act all friendly.

"sure. i guess?" bill said.

you smiled widely and went skedaddling towards them.

you followed them around and they went to this abandoned building. at first you thought they're gonna take advantage of you, but there was a drum set and guitars all over the place.

"you guys are playing?" you asked out of nowhere.

"yes." tom simply said while he tune his guitar.

"cool. i sing." you said confidently.

well, you never really sing in front of other people but you keep remembering your objectives why you're here with the neighbors.

"cool. let's sing together." bill said.

you basically spent the whole day jamming and singing your hearts out. it hurts to admit, but you had fun together with them, not gonna lie.

"i better get going. georg must be looking for me." no he's not.

"sure. thanks for today." bill said, smiling.

"wait! uh, is there a possibilty that we can play again tomorrow?" tom's question leave you dumbfounded.

"hmm... yea, i guess." you replied that made their faces lit up. "bye." you then waved them goodbye.

"where have you been young lady? mom and dad almost killed me saying i'm an irresponsible brother." georg whined as soon as you set your foot inside.

"thanks for covering for me." you said then dashed to your room.

you spent most of your weeks hanging out with them at the garage (you gave the abandoned building a name) and you've gotten close to the twins. so close they even had sleepovers at your house and vice versa.

you felt that you were close enough to ask them their wifi password so you pluck up the courage and asked.

you're hanging out at your room at the moment and this is the perfect opportunity.

"uh, bill? can i ask a question?" you fidgeted nervously.

"of course, what is it?" he said.

"i've been wondering... what's.. what is- haha.. i was thinking perhaps... you can tell me your... wifi password...?" silence..

it was completely silent before they laugh their asses off.

"what, assholes?" you angrily crossed your arms.

"finally, the day she asks came." you furrowed your brows in confusion.

"excuse me?" you raised your right brow because what the heck are they saying?

"tell her tom." bill said.

"what? you tell her." tom refuses.

"no. you!" bill argued.

"tell me what!?" you were fed up of them bickering. you were tapping your foot impatiently while still crossing your arms like a kid.

"okay, together..." they said it at the same time. "the wifi password is..."

you went rushing to your computer ready to type the password. finally, you're gonna meet your boyfriends again.

"it's... welikeyoudummy all lowercase no space." they said in unison.

you typed whatever they said and it finally worked! you're finally connected to the wifi.

"finally!!! wai- what?" you finally realized what the password says. you read it again with comprehension. you then looked at them slowly with confusion. whaaaaat??

"huh?" you were astound.

"ever since we moved here, we already admire you, y/n." bill said.

"safe to say it's love at first sight?" tom added.

"what?" you said in utter surprise.

"we knew you were using our wifi and we need to get your attention so we changed it." bill added making it slowly make sense.

"that's why when you finally reached out to us and asked us to be friends with you, we were so happy." tom finally made it crystal clear for you. that's the reason why they easily said yes when you asked them to let you be part of the band, the devilish.

"so, y/n, we both have deep feelings for you. but, between the two of us, who will you choose?" tom asked made you to almost faint from all the information you just absorbed.

"uh..." you were completely speechless.

all you wanted was a wifi password but now it had an unexpected turn of events.

but seriously though, who will you choose?