Imagine - g. s

fall in love again

gustav saunters around the park alone. he has no idea what's gotten into him and decides to go to the park. maybe because going there gives him a sense of nostalgia.

he smiles as he watches the kids having fun. he always dreamt to be a father one day even before they became big worldwide. that's something you'll never take away from him.

as his eyes wander around, he caught something or rather someone who was once intimate with him. 

his heart pitter-pattered and he rushed to follow them. he watches closely and as he's getting closer and closer, his heart beats rapidly. 

he hid behind the bush when the person he was following halted. he narrowed his eyes to clearly analyze the woman. he was awe-struck when he finally realized who it was.

his mind is blank and his body moves on its own. he went to them with empty minds. the woman was astounded when she saw gustav walking towards them. so she did what a normal person would do, run away.

"wait, y/n!" gustav called out while he ran after you.

they ran for a while like some kids playing tag. you carried a little child while you run away. who could that child be? no one knows. it's just all gustav knows is that he wants to have a word with his past lover, y/n.

"why did you run?" gustav pants heavily as you finally stop.

"because you were chasing me." you also pants.

"i just...i just wanna talk." gustav's gaze softened when he saw the little one hiding behind you and holding onto your clothes tightly.

"hi there, lassie. what's your name?" he looks down at her and smiles warmly. his voice is soft.

but you pushed the little girl behind you further. it's as if you don't want him to know or see her. 

"she's out of your concern." your voice is bold trying to be intimidating.

"who is she, y/n? where did you go after all those years? why did you leave? i have so many questions." gustav grew a little impatient. he has the rights after all. you suddenly disappeared like a bubble.

"you don't have to know." you tried to walk away, but gustav stopped you by pulling your forearm.

"tell me, is she my child, y/n?" your eyes widen. there's no denying that now by your reaction.

"ridiculous." you scoffed.

"please, just tell me the truth. i'm begging you." his voice cracked and his eyes are getting teary.

you stared at gustav delicately. you knew you can't run and hide the truth anymore. and you knew, you never stopped loving him after you left two years ago.

"okay. let's talk." you spoke softly.

"that's why you left." his voice is gentle.

"i'm sorry. i got scared when i found out i was pregnant and i don't want to bother you because i know you're busy." tears stream down your face.

gustav takes your face into his hands and stares at your eyes with such love and gentleness.

"you were never a bother to me. i'm sorry i couldn't be at your side when you went through all that," he inches closer, the heat from his breath tickling your skin, "i tried to find you. i searched the whole world just to be with you again. and now that i found you, you don't have to suffer alone anymore. come back to me. let's fall in love again, y/n." he leans in a bit closer, and your foreheads touch. and then, your noses touch, your eyes meeting once more.

"i never stopped thinking about you. i never stopped loving you, and i still do. please, y/n, let me be the one to love you and raise our daughter together." he looks at you tenderly.

"what do you say?" he waits for your response. you sniffled and smiled at him before you nod your head in response.

"yes?" he asked and you nodded.

gustav pulls you toward him and your lips touch. your breathing is ragged as your bodies press closely against each other, the sensation of your hearts beating together is the only other sound in the room. 

after the kiss, you remain embraced, breathing heavily and looking at one another with a mixture of fondness and desire. gustav smiles softly as he pulls away, caressing your cheek.

"i love you so much, y/n." he said with sincerity.

"i love you too, my dear." you replied and gustav wiped your tears.

"mommy? where are you?" you both turned your heads when your daughter spoke. she just woke up from her nap and her hair is still messy.

"come here, love." she went to you and sat on your lap, "baby, this is daddy." you pointed at gustav and her face lit up.

"i have a daddy?" your heart shattered hearing her say that. 

"yes, baby." gustav looks at her with a warm, fatherly expression.

"hello, my dear one." gustav is getting teary-eyed while he carries his child, "i'm your daddy." he smiles.

suddenly, his daughter hugged him and snuggled, "please don't leave me and mommy, daddy." her voice muffled.

"i will never leave you and mommy again." he patted her back and she hugged him tighter.

he smiles and wraps an arm around you, pulling you close to him again.

"she has my eyes" he whispered and you both chuckles. 

[KALI SPEAKING]

i'm not crying, you are! *sniffles*