Imagine - t. h

paparazzi

"oh my gosh i love you, y/n!!" bill screamed while doing his little jumps.

"no! i loved her first! i love you more than he does, y/n!" tom argued with his twin, also doing little jumps but with his hands wiggling in the air.

"oh shush you two, you wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for me! i love her more than the love of you two combined!" georg debated, screaming your name while waving the banner they made.

"please, your arguments are nothing to mine. you wouldn't even know her if i didn't introduce her to you. so get to the back of the line, i was here first." gustav said with a sass obviously making the guys roll their eyes.

they continue to scream and jump and dance in happiness. they're at your concert after all. they were a fan of yours for a while now and they go crazy over you. they never missed a show or a greet and meet, they're always present. they even call themselves your number-one fan even though there are four of them.

"what is up, everybody!!" your voice echoed throughout the arena "it's been a while huh, are you guys having fun!?" there was nothing but the screams of your fans aggressively saying yes and other things.

"before we jump into the last song for tonight, let's have a little chat first, shall we?" again, the crowd cheered.

you walked to the guys' section and they all went crazy screaming and shouting things at you.

"oh my gosh!! y/n i love you so much!!!" tom screamed in his deep voice.

"y/n, i'm your biggest fan i'll follow you until you love me!" bill squealed on top of his lungs.

"isn't that lady gaga's song? paparazzi?" georg asked "yea, so what?" bill said "but we're in y/n's concert." georg added making bill pause for a moment "oh you get my point. WOOOH Y/N I LOVE YOU!" georg shrugged, defeated.

you noticed someone familiar in the crowd. you went closer to where they are and spoke "hold on, i recognize you guys." you pointed at them.

"is y/n pointing towards us or i'm just tripping?" tom said as he look at y/n "damn, i'm trippin' too." gustav added.

"oh i remember now, you're tom, right?" you squat down then pointed at them.

tom paused for a moment trying to process the situation then squirmed like a girl after he realized.

"OH MY G- SHE REMEMBERED ME!!" tom shrieked. 

"...and bill and georg and-.. gustav." your voice turned soft and dreamy when you said gustav's name.

"holy shit i can now die in peace." gustav said, blankly staring at you.

"come on up here, you guys." you made a hand gesture to invite them up the stage. they excitedly went up and immediately pulled you in a hug not missing a chance.

"how are you?" you asked then pointed the mic to them so everyone can hear "uh i feel like i can die right here at this very moment." bill almost cried "please, don't." you chuckled.

"i love you so much, y/n, you have no idea." georg tried to keep his cool, but failed "i love you too!" you said back making him almost faint.

"now, for the last song, are you guys ready to sing with me?" the guys didn't even know how to react to your proposal so they just nodded in response.

"alright! give it up everybody for bill, georg, gustav, and tom!" the crowd cheered and the music started-..

"wake up dummy! it's about to start." tom slapped bill's face so he can finally wake up.

"you just have to ruin the happiest moment of my life." bill groaned as he stretch.

"get your ass up now, honey. y/n's concert is starting." georg said, pushing bill so he can have a space on the couch.

"fuck! guys the live just got reported! we need another link!" gustav panicked while he scroll through twitter to find an illegal live broadcast to watch your concert because they're broke to afford a ticket.

[KALI SPEAKING]

i am cackling at how the title has no connection to the story aside from that it was mentioned. also, girlies are broke. girlies are like me, i'm also broke so i watch concerts on illegal websites LMAO. anyhow, thanks for the suggestion!

 anyhow, thanks for the suggestion!