Imagine - g. l

snapchat

you opened your phone when you heard your phone buzz and it was a notification from snapchat saying you received a snap from bigd1ckenergy.

curiosity got the best of you which you regretted immediately the moment your eyes saw something unholy.

"holy fuck someone sent me a pic of their dick." you said out loud.

"you look like you've seen a dick." georg (i'm sorry to all the georg girlies i keep making him your bestie lol), who has been your best friend for more than a decade now, said as he went inside your room.

"take a pic of your dick." you ran towards him holding both his shoulders.

"what!? have you been inhaling smoke again?" his remarks made you to sent daggers at him.

"okay fine." he said and unbuckled his belt.

"are you gonna do it here?" you furrowed your brows.

"yea. not like you've never seen it before. need a refresher? uh, we shower together as kids so you basically saw it all." he calmly explains while he takes his pants off.

"make sense, you're right." you made a mouth shrug.

georg then took off his boxers and started taking a snap of his dick.

holy shocks he's gotten huge. you thought to yourself.

you snapped back to reality when he pulled his pants up. you were lost at the sight of his big dick for a moment there. that's not a good sign.

"what are you gonna use it for? don't sell my dick off to porn sites!" he complained.

"i'm not gonna sell it, geez. have some trust dude." you glared at him.

you thought a reply to the anonymous sender.

rubadubdubfck3r: here's a pic of my dick...|

no.

rubadubdubfck3r: nice dick. here's mine...|

big no.

rubadubdubfck3r: a dick for a dick...|

immediately no.

you scrunched your face, you were cringing hard.

while you were thinking of a response, you realized something. his dick looks really familiar. like, you just saw it a while ago. not including when he took the pic.

realizations hit you hard when you compared his dick picture to the dick picture the anonymous sender sent you. it looks the same.

"what the fuck..." you cursed under your breath.

"are you done? you look restless." you just stared at him not saying a word.

you were bombarded with endless questions and there is only one way to clear things up.

you quickly typed something and sent the snap to the anonymous sender.

and what you're afraid of happens. he received a snapchat notification.

"what the heck? someone sent me a pic of a dick.. that looks like... mine." he stared at you blankly while you gaze at him with pure disgust.

"y-you... wha-... what's... huh..?" he stammered.

"you bitch you sent me a pic of your dick on snapchat!" you hollered and jumped on him ending you both laying on the floor.

"whaaat? you're rubadubdubfck3r?" he tried to breathe out as you were suffocating him.

"yes, you so-called bigd1ckenergy." you replied, you're still on top of him.

"what's with your username?" he cried.

"i have a thing for bathing with rubber ducks." you respond.

"make it make it sense." he said.

"shut up!" you said.

"i'm sorry that was an accident!" he continued to cry.

"too late now bitch." you said and continued to suffocate the poor guy.

(⁠✪)

bigd1ckenergy: *sent a snap*

rubadubdubfck3r: *sent a snap*

rubadubdubfck3r: ur d1ck

[KALI SPEAKING]

this is so random and stupid i'm sorry T^T. i dreamt about this and thought this is funny lmao. enjoy this stupid episode ig? also the title for this episode should've been 'dick' for the amount of times i wrote dick •́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀