Imagine - g. l

lemon flavor

"babe! babe!!" you shouted from the toilet to get your fiancé's attention.

"yes, love?" georg sprinted to get to you.

"can you please give me a tampon? i just started my cycle." you said while sitting on the toilet bowl.

"of course, honey." he's the sweetest.

a minute passed and he's finally back with a tampon.

"here you go, princess." he didn't even knock, he straight up open the door.

"thank you, sweetie." you said "oh wait, love! this is grape flavor. can you please give me the apple one? hence the color green?" you handed him back the piece and he look at you with furrowed brows.

"flavors...?" he whispered to himself.

after minutes, he's back again with the apple flavor.

"here you go, honey, apple flavor." he handed you the tampon with hesitation and confusion.

"oh shoot, sorry love, i kinda don't want this anymore. one last time, can you please get me the lemon flavor? that's it i swear!" you handed it back to him but he didn't say anything. he just did what he was told.

5 minutes already passed but he still hasn't come back so you decided to call for him again.

"georg? baby? is everything all right?" you yelled enough for him to hear across the room.

then he finally came.

"lovey, what took you so long?" you questioned.

"you're lying..." he mumbled.

"what?" at this point, you couldn't hold your laugh in. you chuckled softly, still trying hard not to laugh.

"you're lying there are no flavors!" his voice is now loud and clear with a hint of annoyance.

"what do you mean? there are flavors! what did you do for the past five minutes?" you blurted.

"i tasted it." he calmly said.

"what!?" you couldn't believe what you just heard and thought your ears are deceiving you.

"i licked it and it's bland." he still seems confused and as for your reaction, you cackled.

you were nearly crying by how hard you laughed. you laughed till your belly button almost fell off.

"oh my gosh!" you continued to laugh while wiping your tears.

"what is it?" he's still clueless and he tried to cover it with an awkward smile.

"there is no flavor in it, silly! it was a prank!"georg's face dropped and had you laughing. 

"oh you cheeky little- i thought there was a new invention of it. damn it." he then laughed at his own foolishness and your jokes.

[KALI SPEAKING]

there's not much georg imagines so i made a random one LOL. i'd be on the floor laughing my ass off if only i have a boyfriend to do this to *sad noises*