Chapter 2

"Hi-" Kyrin stopped as he looked down at me.

"Are you the new roommates girlfriend or what.. Cause I didn't sign up for you two having sex all night" he says. I watched as Kelly and David watching amused.

"uh--" I say a little confused

"Kyrin, she is the new roommate" Kelly bursts out laughing. I chuckle a bit not much his eyes wander back on me after shooting Kelly a dirty look.

"So what's your name?" He asks a little shyly now

"Gemma.. Gemma Bailey" I smile a bit.

"Okay Gemma. Welcome to our apartment and yeah I'm going to my room.." He trails off turnings on his heal before walking away. I watch as he walked. Then turned to look at Kelly and David. Their faces were red from laughing.

"That went well " I shrugged it off before walking out into the living room. The apartment was arranged with a nice size living room a kitchen. The living room was in a circle form so there as doors around the room leading to the bedrooms. I took a nice Breath in a looked back at Kelly. She was eating some popcorn on the couch with David.

"Want to join us we are watching duff" she smiles I nod and sit down with them. Kelly and David were really nice. I just need to get on kyrins good side. He seems a little bit on edge.
Near the end I start to yawn and my eyes become lazy. I doze off into a nice deep sleep.

"Gemma Gemma wake up" I was awoken with Kelly and David standing above me. I shift uneasily then rub my eyes.

"What?" I ask

"We have classes to get to" they smile at me brightly I nod and get up. They retreated out of my room while I took a quick shower. Surprisingly there was a bathroom in everyone's room. I blow dried my hair and curled the ends. I looked at my skinny blue jeans that I was wearing and the white blouse. I think it looked good together. I am ready for the day. I apply a little bit of makeup. Which is mascara and some eyeliner. I walked out of the room and into the kitchen where i grabbed a banana and ate it real quick before disposing it into the trash can. I felt a presence behind me. I turn on my heel to see Kyrin standing there. I smile kindly before noticing he didn't have a shirt on. My gaze landed on his chiseled abs. He had a nice body. Also a nice face... This is going to be harder than I thought.

"Hey Gemma" he says in a raspy voice

"Hey" I smile he smiles back as he eat some cereal.

"I have to get going you need a ride?" I ask he shakes his head before giving me one more look. I walk out of the apartment and down the stairs. Can't wait for my first day in college.