Chapter 16

Kyrins pov;

I arrived back at the apartment within an hour. Everyone was asleep. I glanced over at David and Kelly in the back Kelly's head on his lap as he has his head slung back with his mouth open. I shake his knee making him jolt a bit before waking up.

"We should carry them to their rooms" I whisper a bit he looks around and nods.

"Yeah yeah sure" I step out of the car and walk to gemmas side of the car. She was asleep peacefully. I wrapped my arms around her and Carried her while she was still in a ball. I used my foot to close the door and walked up the stairs. When it came to opening the door it was difficult but I got it. David set Kelly on the couch at first, but I made him put her in her bed. I entered gemmas room not even flickering on the light. I gently set her on the bed and cover her up. She was still wearing her bathing suit which looked like it didn't feel good. I can't just take it off her though. I walked out of the room and found David drinking some milk in the kitchen.

"The uh girls are still wearing their bathing suits" I say scratching my head

"Yeah and?" He asks

"What should we do? Let them sleep in it?" I ask he shrugs and nods.

"I guess so we can't just undress them" he says before walking off. I walk into my room and finally go to bed too.

Gemmas pov;

I woke up in my bed. My body felt sticky and gross. I climbed out of bed and got into the shower. I let of a groan as I'm mid shower and saw there's no conditioner. I grab a towel and wrap it around my body. I slowly creep out of my room and find David sleeping on the couch. I move past him to Kelly's room. She was still asleep. I grab her conditioner and creep back out.

"Gemma?" Someone asks I freeze and turn around and see Kyrin staring at me looking amused. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. I could see his v line very well from here.

"Uh yeah?" I ask

"Um well I ran out of conditioner and I was gonna ask David for some-" I cut him off with walking up to him and pouring some of Kelly's nice smelling but girly smells in his hair. He looks at me with wide eyes.

"Strawberry?" He asks I nod and walk off. "I like it" he calls off before I shut my door. I get back into my shower and finish my hair.

-

"What are we doing today?" I ask as I slump onto the couch next to David. He was eating some cereal and staring intensively at the tv.

"Uh nothing" he says not even taking his eyes off the tv. I scoff and get up. I check in on Kelly and hear her shower running. Shoot the conditioner. I run into my room and grab it then run back to her room. I knock on the door and she opens it with a towel wrapped around her body. She grabs the conditioner without a word and shuts the door. I giggled a bit before walking back out of her room. Where's Kyrin? I walk into his room without a knock as see him on his laptop. I crawl into his bed and look over his shoulder.

"You're vey nosey" he smirks at me.

"Haha what are you doing?" I ask laying my head on his shoulder.

"Getting us tickets"

"Us?" I ask

"The four of us" he corrects I nod slowly.

"when and to what?" I ask

"Next week and to England.." He says I look at him confused.

"Wait what?" I ask astonished.

"We are going to England, I have a meeting with ... Someone and I thought you girls and David would like shopping" he smiles at me sweetly. I hug him before running out of the room

"David we are going to England!" I scream with joy. He just glances at me and shakes his head before going back to the tv. Wow he seems so excited. "Okay..." I say before walking into Kelly's room. She was changing now.

"So what's this about England?" She asks as she slides her jeans up.

"Uh Kyrin brought us tickets to England " I smile she shakes her head at me.

"What why is everyone doing that?" I ask

"He does this a lot with secret meetings and always brings us along." She groans but smiles again

"At least it's England this time".