Chapter 14

A few days later I got to go home. I walked into my room just to find cardboard boxes on my bed?

"Gemma?" Someone says behind me. I look and see David looking at me.

"What with the boxes?" I ask

"Kyrin thinks you should move out.." He softly says. I look at him confused and angered with the fact that kyrin is making me go through all of this.

"Where is he?" I demand

"In his room.." David says as he itches the back of his head. I brush by him and storm into kyrins room. He was laying on his bed watching tv. When his eyes meet mine he instantly sits up.

"Gemma..." His eyes travel around the scars on my arms and I can tell he saw the bruise of my face. "What are you doing?" He asks

"You want me out already?! After all you put me through. Sorry kyrin, but I'm not leaving. " I slam the door and walk back into my room. He can't just kick me out like that. I've risked my life for that asshole. I flatten the cardboard boxes and put them in a pile In the corner of my room. I am so frustrated right now. I just need to calm down. I get on my laptop and Watch orange is the new black. I felt better when ruby rose came up. She is my wce.

-

It was getting late and I became tired. I watched my tv trying to go to sleep. My door opened, but I didn't see who came in. I felt the side of my bed being pushed down and someone crawled in. Two large arms pull me against a warm body. I smiled a bit before turning around to face no one other than kyrin. He looks me in the eye and smiles.

"I'm sorry" he whispers.

"Yeah, me to" I bite my lip still staring into his eyes.

"For what?" He chuckles

"Going off on you and slamming your door" he smirks at me. Before I feel his hand on my lower back and pushing me closer to him. My head almost touching his chest before I close my eyes. My eyes slowly drift to his abs that I can kind of see, but barely. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

-

I woke up with the light coming into my window. I slowly opened my eyes and wiped the tired out of them. I looked at the other side of the bed where kyrin was at. You can tell someone was laying there. I crawl out of bed and make my bed before walking out into the living room and plopping down on the couch next to kelly. She was watching tv and eating cereal.

"What smells good?" I ask she scoffs before answering.

"Kyrin is cooking, didn't even tell me so I got cereal." She groans I let out a little giggle.

"Since when does he cook?" I ask she shrugs.

"He's in a happy mood" she winks at me. I smirk at her. "I wonder why though" she sips the milk from her bowl and places it on the coffee table.

"Is David still awake?" I ask she nods. I should probably go disturb his sleep. I get up and head towards his room.

"What are you doing?" She asks

"You'll see" I smile as I slip into David's room. I was going to turn on the light, but the light coming from his window was good enough. I went over to his side of the bed and look down at him. His hair was everywhere and the covers only went to his boxers band. Revealing his abs that i haven't seen before. I smirk a bit before shaking him awake. " davey" I chirp he groans a bit. "Davey wavey wake up" I sing a bit. He groans again and peeks out of one eye before smiling showin me his pearly whites.

"What do you want gem?" He asks I look around the room then my eyes land on his alarm clock.

"I think it's time to get up. Kyrins cooking" to those words he quickly gets up.

"Kyrins cooking!?" He asks confused I nod. "Did he bring a pretty girl home last night?" He asks I look at him weirdly.

"No why?" I ask confused.

"Usually he only cooks when a girl that he really likes is here, I don't know why today though.-" he trails off.

"Cmon David lets get out there" i say laughing. We walk out of his room. I look down for a bit and see him only in his boxers. "You might want to put on some pants" I point down at his boxers. He looks down and blushes a bit before walking back into his room. I head towards the kitchen to see kyrin taking the last bit of bacon onto a plate. I walk towards him and wrap my arms around his waist. I lean my head on his warm back and look down at his sweatpants. He was shirtless and wearing sweatpants. Cute. I could see the band of his boxers. He turns to face me and smirks.

"Hey how did you sleep?" He asks

"Great actually" I smile he looks me head to toe.

"Cute" he mumbles. I look down and see I was still wearing my pjs. Which was a hello kitty t shirt and some black shorts. I laugh a bit and hit his shoulder.

"I would say the same to you" I say my eyes traveling down his abs stopping for a second before looking down to his toes then back up at his eyes. He was smirking at me.

"Shall we eat?" I hear David's voice from the other room talking to kelly. Kyrin and I slowly separate and sit down at the dinning table. There was a stack of pancakes and bacon. I dug in instantly.

"Woah you can cook." I admire his cooking skills.

"Heck ya" he winks at me before taking another bite into his pancake.