Chapter 24

"I can't go any further. Can we stop and rest?" Kelly heaves. We stop and rest on a overly large rock. Kelly's eyes are shut and she's trying to regain her breathing. 

"We can walk from here" I say looking back in the direction we came from. I wrap my arm around kelly as we start walking. My legs burn with pain. I don't think I've ran so much in the past three months maybe years. The man with us doesn't seem that good in shape either. I mean he is indoors all the time.

"It's going to get dark soon" he reminds us I nod and look around we need to find a place to rest, but I don't want it out in the open. I want coverage from animals and the people looking for us. "I think I see some lights over there" the man whispers. I look to my left to see a gas station. I grab Kelly's hand and we make our way over there. We enter the station with the ringing of the bell. A man behind the cash register glances up at us and then looks back down at his phone.

"Sir can we borrow your phone?" I ask he lifts his eyebrows at me before looking at a pay phone outside "I don't have any money sir, I just need to call the police" I inform him

"And why do you need to do that?" Someone's voice comes from the entrance. I look over and see the man that came into my cell the time I was taken. His smirk faded when his eyes trail over our bodies. "The flight is going to leave in about two hours we need to go" he hums as he nears us. I look at the man behind the counter. My eyes travel to his phone he slides it over to me. I grab it and shove it into my pants not making it obvious. He comes to my side and grabs my arm yanking me towards the door. He pushes me outside I instantly fall to the ground. I try not to land on the phone I need it. "You little slut. You couldn't just go back to America with me. you have to make it harder. " he spits at me. I close my eyes and turn my head.

"Get the others" he orders to his men. I feel his rough hands grab me again as he lifts me up and throws me into the back of a car. The engine starts up and kelly and the other man make it into the back. "Ground rules when we get there if you show any fear to the men or say anything I'll kill an innocent child every time" he warns us. We don't say anything just look at each other. Once we make it to the airport we get out and start towards the doors. I glance at the airport security. They don't see my stares.

We hand in our passports as we are waiting in line I notice on my ticket that I'm not near anyone, but some random people. We get into the terminal and into the plane. I look for my seat B3. I find it next to a mother and her child. I smile as I sit down. I felt some eyes on me for a few minutes before everyone has to sit down and put their seat belts on. I quickly take out the phone and dial 911.

"Hello 911 what's your emergency?"

"Hello my name is Gemma Bailey. I've been kidnapped and now on a plane back to America with the kidnappers. I am in Paris at airport lax" I quickly and quietly say into the phone.

"Okay ma'am we are going to contact the airport and shut down all planes transportation for delay and we will be sending men in to get you out" she says. I hear her typing into her keyboard.

"I have to go the men are coming" I say as I hang up and shove the phone into my pocket they pass by me staring me down as they head towards the bathroom. I let out a sigh and wait for the police do their stuff.

A/N horrible chapter I'm sorry. But I haven't been updating lately and my friend told me to so I am now :)