Chapter 29

Kyrin has been very distant lately. He has been going out a lot with David and it just doesn't seem right. I haven't talked to Kelly since last week when we hung out so I decided to call her up. I find my phone next to my side of the bed. I search my contacts for her name and call her.

"Hello?" She asks into the phone

"Hey kels"

"Oh hey Gemma what's up?"

"Uh nothing how is it going being the only parent in the house for like five days straight" I chuckle

"What are you talking about?" She questions me

"Since Kyrin and David have been going out everyday " I slowly say. Kelly has been known to be slow.

"David hasnt hung out with Kyrin since we last seen eachother" I could hear Kelly's voice rise

"What? That can't be true Kyrin has been leaving everyday supposedly hanging with David.." I search for more words, but couldn't find any. "I need to go" I hang up without another word. What has Kyrin been doing? Why is he lying to me? All questions I'm going to find answers to. I grab his laptop which was laying under the bed as usual and open it up. His password has been the same thing for 6 years now. Kydavbald. It's a mixture of his name from first middle to last. I click through his messages. Wow I'm a snoop this must look really bad. I keep scrolling looking for information on where he has been going.
His laptop made a little ding noise. I scroll to the top to see a message.

*new message from Mary*

- hey Kyrin, are you comin over again tonight? 

Who is this Mary girl and why are they hanging out? I know I shouldn't, but I reply.

"Why don't you come over tonight my place?" I quickly type then looks around the room, even though he is at work it still gives me the chills. The laptop binged again.

" Kyrin, then your wife would find out if I came over" my heart sank in my chest? Is Kyrin cheating on me.. I call Kelly back up.

"Hey gem are you okay?" She answered the phone after one ring.

"I think Kyrin is cheating on me.. Can uh I come spend the night for a few nights?" I question

"Oh Gemma I don't know, it's going to be jam packed here for a few days.. I can help you get a motel or something"

"Yeah that'd be great. I'm just going to pack a few things up" I say and keep her on speaker as I grab a suitcase that has been shoved in the back of our closet. I open it up and throw a lot of my clothes in there. I walk into my bathroom and put all my condiments that I need and zip it back up.

"Okay I'm gonna go to that ran down motel in town, it's the only closest one and I don't have much money" I finally say to Kelly.

"Okay. Just be careful okay?" She asks

"I'll be fine.  Bye kels" I hang up ran my keys and walk out of my own apartment to get about from my boyfriend. I throw my suitcase in the back of my car and jump in the front and take off.

I arrived at the ran down motel and walk up to the front desk. An older man maybe mid 40's looks up at me. He had nice blue eyes, but the mole on his cheek caught my attention the most.

"Uh I need a room" I finally say digging in my purse.

"Okay, how many nights?" He asks

" 7 days" I finally say he nods looking at me with a raised eyebrow. He gives me the total cost and I pay him. He hands me a key and I walk away. I pull my car in front of the motel room I'm staying in. I grab my suitcase lock my car and walk inside. It kind of has
a sickening smell and the bed looked gross, but it's just gonna have a to work for now.

I finally sit down on the bed and lay back. I felt the knot form in my throat oh here it goes. Tears roll down the side of my cheek as I try to hold It all back, but I couldn't. I started to wail. why would he do this? I wanted to start a family with him and he cheats. Was I not good enough for him? All I've been through just to be with him! God I honestly hate him right now.