Chapter 35

Kyrins pov;

Many motions were flowing through me at one time.  I'm going to be a father and I'm having a little girl. On the other hand I'm not in a relationship with the love of my life she just wants to start out as friends.  I need to call it off with Jenna. I've never had true feelings. Sad to say, but I just needed someone to take my mind of Gemma and she never really did. That's why I started drinking. It took my mind off Gemma for a few hours, but not long enough. Now she's staring me in the eyes telling me I'm going to be a father. Her big brown eyes make me cringe in delight. I just want to hug her so tight. I stand up when she does and embraces her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry Gemma" I whisper she nods into my shoulder. I could feel she was crying again.

"You smell like alcohol" she chuckles as she backs away from me. I nod and look down at my feet.

"I've started a habit, since you've left" I say softy. She shakes her head and brings me into a tight hug.

"I've missed you so much" she mumbles. I'm in love with this girl.

- skipping to 5 months later which makes 8 months almost time for the baby to come.

Gemma and I talk everyday. I've actually haven't kissed her in the span of the five months spent together. I held myself together. She has a baby bump now and she looks absolutely gorgeous with it. She glows brighter then ever.  Gemma will be having the baby in a month at the least. I'm very excited to see my new baby girl Lauren.

Gemmas pov;

I love having Kyrin around caring for me. I've been having back pains lately and my legs are weaker then ever. I've never held this much weight and I've really been struggling. Thankful Kyrin is there for me every morning. He sleeps on the couch in my apartment and helps me whenever I need it. He even cooks for me. I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen. He was already making pancakes. It reminds me of old times when we shared an apartment with Kelly and David. He would usually make breakfast for the girls he liked. I smiled and placed my cold hand on his shoulder. I felt him shudder a bit, but then face me. The corner of his lips turn up In a huge smile.

"Good morning" he says softly as he flips another pancake.

"Good morning" I sigh and sit down at the island. I close my eyes and shrug my shoulders. I peak over at Kyrin to observe him. He's shirtless like always and his back muscles are popping out like always. He turns around and places the plate of pancakes in the middle of the island. My eyes land on his torso, but soon travel up to meet his eyes. He gives me a cheeky smile and grabs two plates and puts pancakes on them. I smile as he fixes my breakfast for me. I lick my lips and dig in once the plate finds its way in front of me.

I finish my plate in a few minutes then stand up and bring the plate to the sink. I don't have any plans because my boss gave me time off. No one wants to see a pregnant lady behind the counter of a bar.

"What are you doing today?" I ask Kyrin  he shrugs

"What ever you're doing I guess" I chuckle and shake my head

"No no go hang out with friends or something" I say before walking over to the couch and curling under the blanket Kyrin uses every night.

"I don't have any other friends to hang out with besides you" he smiles and hands me the remote. I turn it onto criminal minds and squeal with joy. Criminal minds is my favorite tv show. I've rewatched every episode twice! Kyrin thinks I'm insane, but oh well I'm in love with it.

Kyrin and I spent the whole day watching re runs of our favorite show.

"Don't you have to work tomorrow?" I ask he nods and I let out a long sigh.

"I don't need to if you need me" he smirks.

"No no, you can't just stay home from work. You go to work I'll wait here. Maybe hang with Kelly or go shopping for some baby clothes. I don't know, but I will figure it out" I pat his leg and turn my attention back to the tv. The flash which is Kyrins fav tv show finally ended and I stood up. "You need to get some sleep" I bend over and hug him then walk towards my bedroom. I crawled into my soft bed and plugged my phone in. It's going to be a good night sleep tonight.