Chapter 27

I'm not one to turn down a party, but I do not like most wife's at this party. Most of them a stuck up and always rub their rings in my face. Talk about annoying. Kyrin and I enter holding hands and smiling. His male coworkers great him and I, but differently. They bring Kyrin into a handshake hug and they just gently hug me. Kyrin and I soon separate he heads towards the plasma tv and I head towards the table of women. I take a seat next to a red head. She's new here. They throw a party every holiday or every event. I've been to every single one. Kyrin enjoys them a lot maybe because it's like a guys night while the girlfriends and wives hang out and "gossip" as he tells me. They sure do gossip about anyone and everyone it's pretty pathetic. I take my phone out of my purse and text kelly.

"hey what you doing girl?"

"Nothing, where are you at?"

"The usual party" I chuckle down at my phone, but instantly regret it. I look up to see if anyone was looking at me. I sigh as I see everyone is too busy looking at a girl named Sophia's ring. She just recently got engaged.

"Oh gag! Cmon Kyrin needs to stop going to those. Y'all should've came over here" Kelly replies.

"I know right. These ladies are crazy. 😒🔫"

"Have fun babe, I have to go my mom just walked in❤️"

"Okay fine have fun with mama " I lock my phone and turn my gaze towards the boys. Kyrin was sitting on the edge of his seat. A smile creeped on my face. He looks so adorable. I'm happy to call him mine honestly.

"What about you Gemma" my attention goes back to the group of girls.

"Huh?" I ask confused now

"Do you think you and Kyrin are going to tie the knot" one girl chuckles. A smile appears on my face again

"Maybe one day." I start to think about our future. Maybe we will have a lot of kids and a big place where we can call home. I don't even care about the ring on my finger only if it's a ring from him.

" he needs to stop taking his time. You are a beautiful young lady someone else will snatch you up" one of the perky girls say. I shake my head.

"Oh no I only have eyes for one man" I say glancing back at my baby who is now standing up yelling at the tv. I roll my eyes and look back at the girls. They were all staring at me. "Are you saying you're that faithful?"

I nod for a second "why wouldn't I be?" I chuckle

"I understand you Have one hell of a man there. He is a keeper" all I could do was a nod. He is a keeper I kind of like this conversation.

Time must've flown by because Kyrin walks up behind me kisses my cheek and grabs his jacket. Since when did he have his jacket with him? He wraps hit on my shoulders.

"Cmon babe it's getting late" he yawns I nod and we walk away from the group of ladies and his friends.

"I'm driving"! I snatch the keys from his hands.

"What why?" He groans

"You have been drinking and you're tired I'm not any of those" I tease as we walk to his car. I jump into the front seat and Kyrin gets into the passenger and I drive away.

"Hey babe" he calmly says

"Yeah?" I glance over at him but keep my attention on the road.

"I think... That maybe we should probably you know start a family..." I could see him out of the corner of  my eye. He was looking down at his lap.

"Are you sure or are you just drunk? You aren't thinking right" I nervously chuckle.

"No I'm serious. The boys were talking about starting their families with their wives and I want that" i glance at him again and smile.

"I do too". I felt his hand grip my thigh. I kept the same smile the whole drive home.