Chapter 8

"stop Kyrin stop!" I scream trying to push Kyrin away.

"Having your little girl toy to hold you back. Is she the third this week that you've been with?" The guy behind me sneers. I shoot my head towards him.

"Back off buddy. I'm not his girl nor a toy. How about you just leave" I growl. The guy was about 6'3. Which I am only 5'5. Kyrin was even shorter than him. He was 6'1. I felt someone's hands wrap around my waist and pull me away from the guy. Kyrin walked into front of me after pulling me aside and stared at the man.

"So Kyrin you always take this girl with you to your fights now? Haven't seen her at the club" he smirks as his eyes wander at me. I rolled my eyes. What club?

Kyrin didn't say anything he pushed beside the man and walked off. I stood there a little shock. He didn't even take me with him.

"So pretty child what's your name?" He asks
With a smirk.

" leave me alone weirdo" I scoff and walk away before he grabs my wrist.

"Stay away from Kyrin" I pushed the man away from me.

"Don't tell me what to do and don't touch me" I growl

"I'm trying to protect you.. He isn't safe" he says before walking away. I walked back to the apartment. Once I got there I walked into Kyrins room and sit on his bed. He was in his bathroom at the moment. Once the door opens Kyrin appears with a white towel around his waist. It was lowered that I could see his v line.

"Came to see me get dressed?" He asks with a wink acting like none of that just happened.

"who was that and what club?" I narrow my eyes at him trying not to stare at his body.

"He's some wack job. Don't listen to him" he he shrugs as he walks over to his closet. I guess I was in deep though before I knew it Kyrin was staring at me weirdly. He was already dressed. "Are you okay?" He asks I slowly nod and walk out of the room. This is going to bother me if he doesn't tell me what is going on.