Chapter 21

"I'm going to kill you!" Kelly screaming makes me wake up. I look around and see I'm passed out on the couch.  Slowly getting up and walking towards Kelly's room I laugh as she comes out with water drenching her face and hair.

"Aw man she's awake" David pouts as he notices me standing there. I shake my head and walk over to the mini fridge.

"So what are we gonna do? Cause I am a little tired still" I yawn and stretch a bit.

"We can always go to sleep" David says as he plants himself to the couch.

"Where's um kyrin?" I ask them as I sit down next to David.

"He left earlier. Didn't tell us where he was going" kelly explains I nod and lay my head on David's shoulder. He doesn't do anything about it just keeps watching his show.

"What is this?" I ask

"Arrow" he states as like it was a stupid question. I roll my eyes and then close them. Him and arrow. No breaking them apart.

I open my eyes again when I hear the cars being swiped on the door. I looked over to see kyrin walking in with someone. Some male and female. I couldn't get a good glance.

"Uh guys..." Kyrin pauses glancing at us " I am going into my room to talk to these people" he says and rushes to the room.  Oh my god. I almost say out loud when i see the big man behind him has a gun. I look at David to see if  he noticed it  sadly he was still watching arrow. I smack his shoulder gaining his attention.

"Whaaaattt?" He asks dramatically.

"That man with Kyrin has a gun" I whisper. David looks at me weirdly.

"No he doesn't. You're seeing things" he teases. I glare at him. What if they hurt him? I twiddle my fingers as I impatiently wait for them to leave the room. If my glare could hurt that door would be down.  I sigh as its Been like 10 minutes now and I have a headache.

"I'm going to go to the market across the street and get some aspirin or ibuprofen. " I say to David and walk out the door. I rush down the stairs and out into the beautiful lobby. I open the two glass doors and walk across the street. I quickly open the door and find some medicine. This is more than just a headache. It's like a migraine. I wince as I'm checking out. Someone dropped a heavy box in one of the aisles. I pay the lady and rush back over to the hotel. I need to take these fast.

Walking up the hotel stairs took forever. Making it back to my room sounds so relaxing. After I reach my floor I walk towards my room. I open the door and rush to the fridge and grab a water bottle.

"Oh god I needed that" I sigh and turn to look at David. He was gone.

"Oh my god!" I scream as I see blood on the walls. Hand prints. I open my bed room door and see two dead bodies on the ground. The people that were here earlier with Kyrin. I search the room for my roommates , but they are already gone. A knock on my door sent chills down my spine. It was a regular knock it was more of a banging. I rush to the peephole and see a room full of men. I wince a bit and look around. God where is Kyrin ? I run over to Kelly's room and see she's sleeping. Did he only take David? I wake her up and she just groans.

"Kelly we have to hide. There are men here and they are probably going to be mad when they see two dead bodies." I shake her to

"Wait is Kyrin and David d-dead?" She stutters I shake my head.

"Let's try going under the bed" I say as I slid in she comes in after me. I get on my phone and text Kyrin.

"What are you doing?" I ask her as she dials in her phone.

"Calling the cops" she faintly says. "I can't believe Kyrin left us" her voice now soft and sad. The door finally opens. I can tell because I hear footsteps around the house. Kelly starts softly speaking into the phone. She places it down on the ground. I look at her weirdly. "They told me to stay here and that they are coming right away. But I have to stay on the line" she whispers on nod. We both shut up when a few men open Kelly's door and start walking around.

Everything happened so fast. I remember Kelly yelling my name and I screaming for her as we are being separated. The men throwing us on the floor and taking out a cloth. I tried not to breathe it in, but no use. I look over at Kelly as I'm slowly dozing. She's throwing up a fight.

-----

I woke up cold and confused. Where is Kelly now? I look around and let out a cry for my banging head.  I'm tied to a chair?

"Oh you're awake" someone comes into view. It was a tall man. He had an accept, but I couldn't tell what kind. Maybe Scottish. "So what is your name?" He asks me. I stare at him not flinching nor answering. He smiles at me showing his yellow teeth. "Not much of a talker huh?" He asks he hums a bit before talking again. "Why were you in kyrins apartment alone with two of my people dead?" He asks. I blink before looking at him again. "You must be not special to him if he left you behind" he hisses as he touches my cheek. I shake my head trying to shake him off.

"Feisty, just how I like it" he winks before leaving. "Take care of her, we need to take some pictures on kyrins phone to send to him" he glances back at me. "Sorry beautiful, this might hurt a bit "