Chapter 31

It's been over aweek since I've seen Kyrin and a week since I've been living with my mom and dad again. I still get endless phone calls from him and text messages, but I've never had the nerve to block him. My stomach still doesn't show any signs so people don't really notice anything. Living with my parents just seems so weird to me, it's like I'm a little kid again. I wake up eat breakfast that my dad cooks and then head to the new job I've recently just got. I work behind the bar at buds bar . It's nothing big, but it's gonna help me save up for this baby. I'm considering if I want to find out the gender or not. Right now I'm really thinking I should find out who he/she is since then I can be more prepared. My mother also thinks I should. Kelly has given me some parenting books and I'm currently reading them now. I never knew there was so much responsibility to having a child.

-3 months later-

I've cut Kyrin from my life completely. I still cry missing him, but my parents have helped me a lot. We are currently looking for an apartment for me to live in. I'm having a baby girl. Kelly has been distant, but every time she comes around she talks about Kyrin. She told me he has a new girlfriend and that she really is pretty. Good to know right? I've been thinking to name my new baby girl Lauren Elizabeth Bailey or maybe Lauren Elizabeth bailey Matthews. Add kyrins last name in it. Lauren Elizabeth Matthews bailey. Lauren Elizabeth bailey Matthews. I like Lauren Elizabeth Bailey Matthews better. I don't know, but i want it like. Even though Kyrin won't be in Lauren's life I still want her to know she has a father who would've treated her like a princess.

I lay down on my old bed in my old room and smile at my tv. Currently watching girl meets world. My phone buzzes on the bed side table next to me. I groan and stretch my arm out to grab it. Kelly has been calling me for three minutes now. I just don't feel like talking. I answer her this time.

"Oh my god Gemma I've been calling you for like ten minutes! This is an emergency!" She lets out a cry

"Wait what's wrong?"

"David was in a car crash with Angelica in the back" Kelly keeps sobbing into the phone.

"Where are you?" I quickly ask

"At Bronson hospital" she quickly says into the phone

"I'm on my way "

I make t to the hospital in ten minutes. I find Kelly in the waiting room crying. She embraces me into a big hug

"they won't let me see them. David is in surgery. They haven't updated me on Angelica though" she sobs into my shoulder. I gently rub her back.

"All we can do right now is pray. " I softly say in her ear. We take a seat Kelly holding onto my hand with dear life. I could not imagine the pain she is going through Right now.

"I'm going to get some water" I stand up and walk over to the vending machine. I get two waters one for me and one for Kelly. I notice the snacks next to the drinks and decide to grab some snacks while we wait. I start to head back to Kelly when I see she's talking to some guy and girl so I take a seat and wait for her to come back. I notice a doctor has walked into the room now and examined the area. Everyone sitting down had their eyes on him waiting with anxiety.

The doctor calls out Kelly's name. She walks over to him. The doctor was talking to her all she did was nod. She glances over at me then walks away with the doctor.

"Gemma?" Someone calls my name. I look up to see a familiar brown eyes staring at me. My stomach did flips .. Kyrin and his girlfriend were staring at me. I assume it's his girlfriend. She whispers into his ear, but he doesn't say anything back. I look back down in my lap. I've spent three months trying to ignore this guy and keepin my distance. I heard footsteps walking towards me. I put my attention on my phone now.

"Gemma.." He whispers. I look up at Kyrin he had blood shot eyes now. The redness made his brown eyes pop out more. He didn't look like he was crying, but he reeked of alcohol. I gaped at him. Does he drink? He never gets too drunk, but he seems wasted.

"Cmon Kyrin lets go take a seat over there. The tiny little blonde grabs his arm. He stumbles with her tug and takes a seat across the room from me. I felt his eyes on me the whole time it got uncomfortable that I decided to go to the bathroom. I close my eyes as I lean over the sink. I felt sick. I ran over to the stalls and vomited into the toilet. I sat down on the ground and rubbed my stomach. I felt tears escape from the corners of my eyes. Why am I so sad? I walk over to the sink and rinse my mouth out before popping some gum in. I take a few deep breaths before heading back out there. Instead of sitting down I walked up to the front desk.

"Hello?" The lady says

"Hi, Is a patient by the name David out of surgery?" She asks

"I'm sorry I don't think I can give you that information. Are you family?"

"Sister in law" I add in she nods and does some typing on her computer.

"He's been out of surgery for about ten minutes now" she tells me. I nod and thank her before taking a seat. I take a quick glance at Kyrin, but he was gone. I close my eyes and let out a sigh. When did they leave? Kelly comes out and walks towards me bringing me into a hug.

"Angelica is perfectly fine and healthy. David broke his arm, but he will be fine" she smiles at me and I smile back. She looks around the room. "They left?" She asks I shrug.

"Who?" I ask she looks at me and then away again.

"Oh no one you knew just some of David's friends" she gives me a faint smile. She's lying, but I'm glad she is. I check the time. It's about time I need to get to work.

"I'm so sorry Kelly, but I need to get to work" I give her one more hug before leaving.