Chapter 39

Kyrin and I soon went home and found my mom and Lauren asleep. I smile at my mom still a bit over whelmed with the thought of marrying Kyrin. I don't know if we are moving too fast or not. I jumped into the shower with my music playing. I felt someone's arms rub against my stomach. A chill went up my spine. I turned around to face Kyrin. He was smiling at me. His beautiful brown eyes squinting a bit.

Scene may be sexual, If wanting to skip keep scrolling to you see more bold letters.
"Hello beautiful, I hope you don't mind that I came to save water" he bit the bottom of his lip. I groaned and smashed my lips onto his. Kyrin pushed me against the cold shower wall. I closed my eyes as his soft lips attacked my neck. A little moan escaped my mouth. Kyrin finally stopped and I opened my eyes to see him staring at me.

"What is it?" I ask confused

"You're so beautiful" he winks as he examines my body. I would usually feel self conscious, but for some reason I allowed it. "I want you" he whispers into my ear. I wrapped around Kyrins waist as he started kissing my neck again. I could feel his area pressed against mine. I closed my eyes and tilt my headback in pleasure.

Ending that there because ya know

I find myself laying in bed with Kyrins arms wrapped around my body. His hair was every which way. Drool was coming out of the corner of his mouth. I smiled as he slept peacefully. It's morning now, but I don't know what hour. I escape Kyrins grip and sneak out of the room. My mom was gone. She must've woken up early. I walk into Lauren's room and see she's still asleep. I smile at her cute little baby face. I really do love my family.

- skipping to the wedding day

It was the big day and my jitters were everywhere. Kelly as my maid of honor helped me get ready with my mother. They both did hair surprisingly it turned out very beautiful.

The dress on the other hand was another story

The dress on the other hand was another story. It was elegant and hugged my figure perfectly. There was a few lace spots to it and it followed behind me as I walked.

"You look amazing baby girl " my mom kisses my cheek as she fixes a piece of my hair that fell out of place

"Thanks momma" I smile at her as I look up at her. I am very lucky to have her. A knock on the door came. "What is it?" I ask as I stand up.

"It's your father" my dad chuckles from behind the door. My mom opens the door and my dad steps in. His eyes move from my mom to me. "Oh sweetheart" he says. I could see the tears in his eyes. "My baby is growing up" his accent coming out strong now. He brings me into a tight hug. "Are you ready?" He asks as he rubs my shoulders. I nod. I wasn't really. I felt like I was going to hurl everywhere. "Well then let's go they're waiting for us" I nod and walk out of the room. We were in a church. It was an open room that the pastor let us borrow for I could get ready. My mom and Kelly walked out already and I grabbed onto my dads arm.

The music started playing. I could hear my heart pounding. It wasn't my time to go out. My mom walked Lauren down the aisle. She was dressed in a cute small white dress and my mom helped her throw flowers. She was only a year old, but she looked like she was having fun. I glanced at my dad. Tears were still coming out. I faced him and wiped them.

"Are you ready?" I ask with a smile he smiles back and nods. The music changes indicating that it was our turn. I felt my dad start walking so I instinctively did the same. We turned and walked down the aisle. Everyone's eyes looked at us. I glanced around until I saw Kyrin. He was standing a few feet away from me. a smile came on my face as he sniffled. I am marrying my bestfriend..

I make it down the aisle and my dad hands me off to Kyrin. He thanks him and turns his full attention on me. I couldn't stop smiling at him. I glanced at the pastor he smiled at me and began to speak. Everything was happening so fast that it was time for our vows and of course we wrote our own.

"Gemma I remember the day you moved into the apartment with Kelly, David and I. I was hoping for another male, but I'm thankful it was you instead. We've had a long and bumpy road, but it was all worth it. I'm in love with you. With your eyes, your smile, the way you light up with you talk about things you love. I'm glad I am able to be there for you and Lauren. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me" tears were now flowing out of my eyes.

"Kyrin, wow am I going to top that? " I ask myself everybody in the crowd laughed. "Well Kyrin I am proud to say that I am marrying my bestfriend right now. I've always felt safe in your arms. I'm glad I had the honor to carry our child and raise her with you. You've really been there for me through thick and thin. You are truly a wonderful person and you hold the key to my heart. I've never thought I'd fall in love with someone so amazing. I love you so much" Kyrin and I both looked like a mess, but a mess together.

We said our I do's and walk out of the church to head to the after party. I changed into a nice mid thigh dress. It was as gorgeous as my wedding dress, but it was something else. Everyone took their seats and we all started to eat. The food was delicious. I'm thankful to have my mom be the set up for all the food. She brought both Kyrin and i's favorite foods. Lauren sat next to me in a high chair. She was surely enjoying the food also. I felt Kyrin grab my hand from under the table. I look over at him and smile.

"I love you" he mouths.

"I love you " I mouth back.