Chapter 40

-16 years later-

Today's Lauren's sixteenth birthday. She has grown up so big. (Picture of Lauren). Even though Kyrin and I have brown eyes Lauren took the color of my mothers eyes. Blue-grayish color.

"Lauren are you heading out?" I ask as she walks Downstairs. About ten years back Kyrin and I decided to move into another house.  after our wedding I gave birth to a beautiful boy. He's 14, but quickly growing taller than everyone except Kyrin.

"Yeah Jacobs here" she smiles and runs out the door. Jacob was supposedly her bestfriend, but to be honest they seem more than that to me. He obviously loves her, but Lauren is completely clueless about it.

"Hey babe, wanna order some pizza?" Kyrin asks as he sits down on the couch with me. I nod in excitement. I truly love my pizza.

"Where's Jordan?" I wonder. I haven't seen him all day today only when he came down to get breakfast.

"He's been playing his video game im pretty sure" he chuckles I nod and shake my head. We've recently bought home the black ops 3 or whatever it is and he's in love. He should be outside with his friends. The sound of Kyrins voice talking made me turn my attention towards him. I studied his face as he orders our  food. He still looked young and handsome. Lauren even told me that her friends find him hot. I guess I got lucky.  I stood up and walked upstairs to Jordan's room. I knocked before walking in. He was sitting on his bed playing video games of course.

"Hey honey, we are ordering pizza want me to get you when it's here?" I ask. He glanced at me for one second then nodded then turned his full attention to the tv. I chuckled and closed his door. Boys and video games it's just unbelievable they can go at it for hours without food and bathroom breaks. His room is scattered with water bottles. I close my eyes and take a deep breath in before going back downstairs. I've suddenly became tired. I cuddle down next to Kyrin. He wrapped his arms around me instantly bringing me closer to him. I felt his soft lips touch my forehead. I smile with relief. He always does that, but I just honestly love it so much.

To think about it. I love Kyrin so much it's crazy. I am thankful to have him in my life and to have two beautiful children with him. Maybe more in the future. I can't wait to be old and sit in some rocking chairs and rock on the front porch as our grandchildren play in our yard.  Yeah it's weird to think about now, but he's amazing.

"I love you so much Kyrin.." I say finally looking up at him. He raises an eyebrow at me.

"I love you more" he says before planting a kiss on my lips.  Yup I'm spending the rest of my with this man.

The end, I'm going to be writing a book Called Adventures of Lauren and that will be a book about Lauren and her family ( such as this one if y'all have connected it. So yeah)