Chapter 22

Some people are prone to pain some are not. I'm one of those people who are. The pain washes over me like an ocean wave. Most of my tears were held in, but some escaped. I wonder how Kelly is doing? It's been a few hours since the men have left me alone. I could feel some bloody areas. They certainly bruised my skin. But I can't stop and wonder why? Why are they doing this? And what do they want with kyrin? Please kyrin find us.

- before anyone died

Kyrins pov; I had to kill the men, but when I do I need a partner to help me with the men and I know just the right person. The two stared at me waiting to talk I could see one reaching for their gun. I take mine out and shoot them both. They fall limp. David runs in confused and in shock.

"Are you serious. You didn't tell me you are back into killing" he groans I shrug my shoulders.

"Hey  come with me I need to get some men that can clean this mess up" I tell him before walking past him. I already know he's gonna follow me. We get into my car and drive to my friends place. After we get the supplies loaded into a car we get back to the hotel and bring them up in bags not making anything obvious.

"What the fuck" David says first as I near towards the door. He was a few feet in front of me. I stop and examine the door. It was broken down. I winced a bit as I dropped the bags by the door and ran into the room. I looked into my room and saw the bodies gone did the men come and take them? I sigh in relief. I don't need to bring body's down now. "Kyrin.." David says hesitantly

"Yah?" I ask confused

"The girls are gone" four words. Four freaking words. Made my heart drop in an instant. I turn towards him with wide eyes his eyes showed fear and sadness. "Do you think they too-took them?" He stutters. I shake my head. Maybe they just left. I look around the room for any evidence.

"I need to talk to my parents" I say in a strained voice. I grab my phone and see I have new messages. I unlock my phone and click onto my messages. Photos from unknown. I click onto the photos and my stomach does cartwheels.  Pictures of Kelly beaten and bruised. My phone buzzes again and four new pictures come in. Photos of Gemma. She looking worse than kelly. I look up at David
"They're gone" I couldn't even hear my own voice

"D-dead?" He asks I shrug and hand him the phone.

"I can't tell"

"We are getting revenge Kyrin I don't care how many dudes I have to kill. They most likely killed people I love. Kelly is pregnant ..." His eyes didn't meet mine at all through that whole speech. Kelly? Pregnant? This is war.

-Kelly's pov;

My body aches. I can't move. The men made sure not to hit me in the stomach as if they knew I was pregnant, but that didn't stop them from hitting me anywhere else. I lay limp on the ground my face covered with sweat and dried tears. Foot steps approach my door and it opens. A man walks in and unlocks my chains.  He picks me up and carries me out. Oh god where am I going? We enter another room it's dark very dark. He flickers the light on revealing a big bed that looked pretty soft. He lays me down and gestures towards the food on the side table. I look up at the man for the first time. He has soft eyes not like the other man.

"Eat and rest" he smiles before walking away.