Chapter 5

Staring into those brown eyes that were staring back at me left me breathless. I was cleaning up the blood on kyrins face... I feel bad, it's pretty much my fault there was a fight.

"Thanks" he says as he walks out of my bathroom. "Oh by the way Gemma, we are going to the gym tomorrow" he says I nod looking at him strangely "you're coming with" he winks before walking out of my room and shutting the door. Maybe going to the gym won't be that bad. I change into a tank and joggers and went to bed. This night has been heck of a ride.

"Gemma wake up we are leaving in ten" Kyrin wakes me up. I groan a bit, but then get up wash my face then put my hair up. I looked through my closed and grabbed a bright pink sports bra and some Capri leggings. Walking into the living room in just this doesn't seem right so I grabbed a sweatshirt and walked out. Kyrin was sitting on the couch waiting for me "is that what you're wearing?" He asks I look down at my outfit and look back at him with a smirk

"Yeah" I turn on my heel Confidently and grab my car keys.

"we are takin my car" he adds I look at him and drop my keys back down. We soon make it to the gym I already knew I was going on the treadmill first. "Hey come here" Kyrin says before I could get to my machine.

"What?" I ask with a groan

"We aren't just working out I'm showing you some defense skills" he looks at me determined

"I already know how to defend myself" I snort. Before I knew it I was on the ground and Kyrin was on top of me.

"Are you see sweet cakes?" He was grinning and I was flat out frowning. I tried pushing him off me, but he didn't budge. "Try to get away" he smirks. I kept pushing our bodies were almost attached.

"Kyrin you're hurting me" I whine be quickly get off and helps me up. That gave me a opening. I jump onto his chest tackling him to the ground. Now I was on top and Kyrin was on the bottom. I smirked looking at his brown eyes again. My eyes travel to his defined jaw line. "How does it feel?" He just grins at me

"You won't stay on top forever babe" he flips me and now I was on bottom again. I could feel something different. Kyrin was moving closer to my face. His eyes traveling from my lips to my eyes. I couldn't control myself. I wanted it... Did i? A grin plastered on kyrins face as he gets up. I guess that little grunt I made wanting to kiss him made him feel accomplished. I get up too. A little sweaty. "Now let's get to training"