Chapter 9

"The boys are going to freak" Kelly laughs and I nod in agreement. Earlier this morning kelly and I have bought a dog and names him Chester. "They will also kill that we have been sitting here in their t shirts and drinking hot chocolate." I burst out a laugh at that too

"Yeah they will be fine." I pet Chester and cuddle up next him as we watch dexters laboratory. "Dee dee get out of my laboratory" I mimicked dexter. Then the front door opened and in came Kyrin, David, and some girl?... Kelly and I gave each other weird looks before looking back at the guys. They also had weird confused looks.

"What is that?" David questions.

"A dog" I smirk and Kelly nods.

"Why are you wearing my shirt Gemma?" Kyrin smirks at me. I look down and shrug.

"Who is this?" Kelly gestures towards the girl who is revealing a lot of cleavage.

"A friend" Kyrin says before walking away with the girl into his room. A friend? They looked more than just friendly. Kelly let out a groan as David sits down next to her.

"Another girl toy?" Kelly asks David and he just nods. I roll my eyes at Kyrin who can't see it. Why does he have to be such a man whore. My stomach didn't feel so well so i went into my bedroom and laid down. I need some rest or something. I felt my stomach turning. I had to do something. I felt something. Before I knew it I was in the bathroom puking. I can't be sick. I puke again and again. My stomach felt empty at the end of it all. I groaned and washed my mouth. My body felt sore and numb. I wobbled back into my room. My face felt hot and my body felt cold. I crawled into my bed and covered myself up with a whole bunch of blankets.

"Are you okay Gemma?" I hear someone next to me. I look over and see Kyrin. He was standing there looking at me for the longest time before looking at his feet.

"I'm sick" I sigh and roll out of bed. I stand up straight almost fallin right back down and rubbed my eyes. "What time is it?" I ask

"1:25 am" kyrin bluntly says

"Why did you wake me?" I groan and sit back down on my bed.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to soup?" He asks I shoot my head up.

"Heck ya" I reply without hesitation. I stand up and walk behind Kyrin to get my soup.

"Want me to make you some or do you wanna go get some at like panera?" He asks looking down at me.

"Panera so much better" I let out a smile and we walk towards his car. "Woah its chilly" I shiver Kyrin just laughs at me. "What?" I ask

"It's about 74 degrees and it's not even windy how are you cold?" He asks

"Cause I'm sick so my body is sensitive" I groan as I settle down in the passenger seat.

Soon we got my food and we went home. I ate on the couch as Kyrin went back to his room. I went into my room but I felt so lonely... What is Kyrin doing now? Walking towards his bedroom door and cracking his bedroom door open and trying to adjust my eyes. It was pitch black. I inched towards his bed until I felt it. I crawled into it and covered my body up with his covers and snuggled up against his back. This felt better.