Chapter 25

"Ladies and gentleman sorry to announce, but we have been delayed for climate reasons. Please just stay in your seats please, thank you" says the voice over the speakers. I sank down into my seat and waited. My heart now racing out of my chest I close my eyes and try to relax. What if this doesn't work out. What if a kid does die from my stupid act.
The men walking back to their seats gave me one more glance before their heads  disappear.

The sound of the overcome comes back on. "This flight will now be delayed for three hours, please gather your things and make your way to the door. " the captain says. I looked around for kelly. Everyone stood up and filed out. As I walk back into the airport I felt someone's cold hand grab my arm and yank me into their chest. I look up and glare at one of the not named men. Kelly was next to him, but someone else was holding onto her. I felt like a rag doll as he starts to drag me almost over to some chairs.

"Sit and stay quite" he orders as he sits near me. I look around anxiously. Are the police here? I examine everyone. There was a couple of men in grey t shirts walking around talking to almost everyone in their path. The man I was staring at turned his gaze on me. He narrowed his eyes a bit as mine widen. I look over at the man that was looking down at his phone than back at the man in grey. He was no longer there.. Shit that could've helped me. You're so stupid Gemma.

I heard someone talking next to me. The man with Kelly was on the phone. Kelly had her head hung low and she was messing with her thumbs.

"Gemma!" I hear someone's voice yell above everyone else's. My head snaps up and my eyes scan the crowd till they land on... "Kyrin.." My voice was faint, but filled with joy. I stood up, but to only be yanked away. I fell and now being dragged by one of the men. Kelly was flung over someone's shoulder as the men ran out of the airport. I grabbed onto a chair making the man stop with a jolt. He Yanked on me making my fingers slip. I close my eyes as g skin rips against the hard cement once we make it outside, but we suddenly stop. I look up to see we have been surrounded. I look back inside the airport to see Kyrin breathing heavily staring down at me.

I swiftly stand up and run towards Kyrin. He runs towards me also. We collide into a big mess, but I did not let go. Once my arms were around his neck they were staying there.

"I am so sorry" he whispers into my neck "I should have never let this happen, this should have not happened to you." I could hear the sadness in his voice. " I'm not letting you out of my sight.." I could feel something wet against my neck. Is he sweating or crying. I look at him making him look back at me. My eyes stare into his.

"I missed you so much.." I sigh as I Bring him back into a hug.

"Let's go home.." He says while letting me go. I felt my heart sank once our skin on skin contact was over. I look around for Kelly and find her and David hugging and kissing. David's crying looking at Kelly's stomach. I almost forget she is or was pregnant. I felt someone grab my hand. It was Kyrin.

"Cmon lets go. We have a flight waiting for us.." He smiles and we walk towards the gates with Kelly and David on our tails.