chapter four

y/n's point of view:

I found Mattia as soon as I got out of the conference room.

"Where is he?" He asked me immediately "I heard it"

"In his dressing room probably" I said "he said he's feeling sick

I swear to God I'll never save his stupid ass again. But this man is seriously ill, but mentally. I'd love to tell Mattia what Leclerc is currently really doing, but I am putting myself in risk. First thing is that he knows how our relationship looks like and second one is that he'd believe him over me, Leclerc is after all more important to Ferrari than I am. Everyone loves him, I won't ever see why, but go on, hate this piece of shit that is only pretending how much of a nice person he is.

"Is it really that bad? Can't he just get some painkiller and drive?" He asked

"He said, he won't... and he won't listen to me" I said simply

"Fine, however he wants" Mattia shrugged his shoulders and left the room, he was sure pissed and I had to get back to Charles before he starts saying something else to someone else.

I wasn't even bothering myself with knocking and got into his dressing room. But this time he was doing really what he was supposed to do there - change. I got inside a few seconds before he put his t-shirt on. Normally would this kind of body attract me, but his really didn't.

"Go to your hotel room and don't get out, you're ill" I informed him about his own situation while he was giving me his typical disgusted look

"What?" He asked furrowing his brows

"What? Do you want me to fucking draw it for you? Are you demented?" I got pissed just looking him in the face

"Calm down, whore. I asked you a fucking question" He wasn't even looking at me, he was packing his stuff

"You're gonna go back to your hotel room and pretend to be sick. Did you not understand something?" I repeated calmly, but still pissed

"Fine" He sighed "now leave"

"It's my pleasure" I turned around to leave and so I did, I'm full of his bullshit

. . .

Thankfully he really left and the race could then start with one of out reserve drivers. The race itself was pretty boring and people were pissed that Charles is not racing today, but I was actually glad.

Isa came to see the race and we both watched it from the garages.

"Why exactly Charles isn't racing?" She asked

"He got drunk" I answered silently "but you don't know anything"

"What?" She rolled her eyes "he's got a sure win here and he gave up"

"Yeah, he's an asshole" I nodded "but I don't want to talk about it really, let's focus on Carlos"

"We should really" She smiled proudly

And my favourite driver has won the race, I couldn't be more happier. And obviously so was Isa, you don't see Carlos winning too often, if it's Ferrari on the podium, it's Leclerc. However Isa was watching Carlos from right under the podium, I didn't need to be there, it's always too much people. As soon as Carlos got into the garages from the podium I hugged him tightly "Congratulations!"

"Thank you" He laughed happily holding his trophy proudly "it's such an amazing feeling to be the better one for a minute"

"Carlos, you are the better one and in many different ways" I furrowed my brows giving Carlos a small smile, I felt sorry for him. He thinks he's not enough just because Charles is winning more often... "he's an asshole"

"He's be-" I interrupted him immediately

"Shut up," I chuckled "you gotta enjoy this moment, Sainz!"

"I aaam" He cheered himself up and me and Isa both started laughing

"We will celebrate it on the dinner" I said smiling

"You're coming?" Isa surprisedly asked, she was happy about it

"Yeah, I guess I am" I chuckled

"With who?" Carlos smirked "I bet it's Charles"

"Yep, exactly Carlos" I rolled my brows "with Pierre"

"Pierre?" Isa smirked playfully "wow!"

"What?" I chuckled "it's nothing really"

"Yeah, we'll talk about that later" Isa still got that stupid smirk on

"You know what?" I chuckled "I'm leaving" I got all of my stuff, I was about to leave either way

"See you on the dinner, Miss Gasly" Carlos couldn't help himself but join Isa

"What are you like five?" I laughed "see you, bye"

I left the garages with a smile on my face, I actually felt good about Pierre inviting me. He's a good looking guy even though I doubt that he'd want to have something to do with me. Besides I'm not currently looking for a relationship and an Alpha Tauri guy is something that wouldn't make my job any easier.

Just a little information, this story is taking place in the season of 2022 so that no one gets confused by some details ❤️

Love

A.