i'm still alive - update

hello guys,

so first why I didn't post the last chapter as I promised? It may sound stupid but... there was a friend staying over at my house and she was supposed to leave the next morning since I needed to finish the chapter and do some school stuff. But she fucking didn't and I wasn't able to do anything while she was here. She's pretty annoying and I guess I forgot through the years while I didn't see her. But I got this issue that I need to have like a lot of time just for myself being calm and not under pressure to finish stuff.

And after that just bunch of shit in school happened. I'm graduating in 5 months so I'm pretty stressed and depressed. So everything I was doing for the past month was going to school, then I learned some stuff at home (sometimes not even that) and then I just went to sleep and I was...well I definitely wasn't happy, but when I'm sleeping I am not stressing over shit hahah...

Also my storage was full and I didn't notice my wattpad app got uninstalled and I just thought no one is reading my stuff anymore bahha. But then I installed it back and I got like 1k of notifications so I think I'm good!

Well that's just what I wanted to tell you. I still got three days free from school so I guess I can try to finish the chapter finally...I'm omw to work now so defo not today...

anyways I'm so sorry guys...

I love y'all don't worry I didn't forget ❤️ I think about y'all everyday

A.❤️