chapter thirty nine

y/n's point of view:

I was just laying in my bed doing some work on my notebook for the next race so that I can clean my mind a little. I had a little time before someone interrupted me with their knocking on my door. Just don't be Pierre, please.

I got up pretty annoyed to open the door, because I actually think it's him. So I opened the door after a while. It was Charles.

"Hi, what's going on?" I asked letting him in, before someone sees him.

"You know, after your conversation with Isa and Carlos I actually realised we didn't try the bed" He smirked

I chuckled even though I really didn't want to "didn't you say I was disgusting?" I came closer to him with my brows raised and a little smirk on my face

"I didn't mean it of course, I thought you'd get it" He said with his brows lowered actually maybe feeling guilty, he picked me up and held me with his hands on my ass. I put my hands around his neck.

"I'm just messing with you, Leclerc" I smirked. I definitely wasn't, I just played it off like I didn't care, even when I actually did care. Suddenly I felt a big relief.

"I know" He smiled "baby"

"Oh c'mon" I rolled my eyes "do you want me to fucking slap you?"

"I'm just messing with you, Y/L/N" He chuckled throwing me on the bed

"Idiot" I laughed before he could press his lips on mine.

We started to kiss passionately and my hand almost immediately got under his t-shirt and taking it off. He did the same with mine, leaving my bra on. His lips moved on my chest, giving me small kisses all over it till he got on my lower belly. He took my shorts off, leaving me in my underwear watching me.

"You got such a perfect body" He admired me

"Oh shut up, Leclerc" I rolled my eyes "just fuck me already"

"So eager for me, I love it" He smirked getting back to his work kissing my neck gently again

My hands were slowly travelling from his abs to his bulge that was growing under his sweatpants. I ran my hand over it really provocatively.

"Who's eager, huh?" I smirked

"Let's just say we both are" He chuckled silently pressing his lips on mine while I was taking his sweatpants finally off. It wasn't even necessary to prepare his cock. So I just took my thong off as well. He still was kissing me while taking my bra off finally as well.

"Who's in the room next to you?" He asked chuckling

"Your boss" I laughed

"Oh, not good" He rolled his eyes "but who cares"

"I don't" I smiled

"Wish it was Pierre next to us" He smirked while slowly pushing his dick in

"You're such a bitchy friend" I said while moaning

"I don't care" Was the last thing he said before he started thrusting into me, but not so roughly as he did all of the times before, this was different.

Karma | Charles Leclercजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें