chapter twenty three

y/n's point of view:

The elevator was stuck for more than 30 minutes now and it was getting pretty hot in there. The AC wasn't working and I was dying in that blazer. I had to take it off, but it also meant that he's gonna see the bruise. But why should I care, he's the reason why I have it.

"Oh fuck" he said as soon as I took the blazer off "I did this?"

"Yes, Leclerc" I chuckled "it's horrible"

"I'm sorry" He had to chuckle as well, I was fine with him making 'fun' of it, better than fighting about it

"It's fine" I said simply leaning on the wall while sitting

There wasn't really dark, but there was only one light on, the rest shut when we got stuck. But you could perfectly see the whole place. That's also why I saw Leclerc taking his shirt of.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"I'm boiling, I'm sorry" He laughed leaning on the wall as well, but in a way I could perfectly see his worked out body. Fuck.

"What are you looking at?" He smirked when I was probably staring for too long

"Sorry, got lost in my thoughts" I lied

"And exactly what were you thinking about?" He was still smirking

"Not you, don't worry" I smiled innocently

"I don't believe you" He changes his seat to one right next to me

"Then don't" I shrugged my shoulders not giving him a single look

He touched the bruise, gently. He ran his fingers over it, however I didn't give him any permission to touch me. "Does it hurt?"

"It just burns a little" I answered silently not telling him to stop touching me. Why the fuck?!

"I was out of control, I'm really sorry I don't know why I did it" He chuckled

"It's fine really, at least I got a reason to avoid Pierre" I sighed

"So you really don't like him?" He asked silently

"That is really not how I show interest, Leclerc" I chuckled "he's a good guy and I know he's your best friend so you'll probably tell him, but I don't care. I told him too many times there's nothing serious between us happening, but he doesn't seem to understand and that's why I started to be mean like that, but I always feel bad afterwards. And I do not like him the way he would want me to"

"Get it" He said simply

"I'm fucking dying in here" I got up to try and push all the buttons all over again

It's good to say that all that I got left was a top and shorts, so it was really horrible to stay alive in there.

"You're making it worse, just sit down" Charles showed me to sit next to him. My mind is probably overheated so I did. I sit back next to him, never in my life I'd think to do what he says. But this felt different, he was different and so was I. But I doubt that something changed, what happened yesterday made me hate him even more, but why show it?

"What if no one knows about us?" I asked

"I doubt that no one has noticed that the elevator is not working" He chuckled

I nodded "I'm bored, there's no signal, nothing...just you"

"Just me" He repeated silently "but better than getting stuck alone or not?"

"I guess" I sighed

"We have to enterntain ourselves" He shrugged his shoulders

"Yeah, like we did last night, huh?" I laughed ironically

"Don't say twice" He gave me a smirk

"You're weird" I looked him in the eyes

"Am I?" He chuckled

"Yeah, I mean...once you hate me, you're annoying and mean to me and then you just decide to fuck me" I explained while he was examining my face the whole time

"I don't know if it's the air in here, but I feel like kissing you" Ehm. What the fuck, Leclerc?

I couldn't help myself but chuckle "you're really weird"

"You wouldn't mind would you?" He smirked

"I definitely would m-"

I couldn't stop him, he pushed his lips against mine so unexpectedly but expectedly at the same time. I was just too slow to react. His lips started to move against mine while my stupid ass did it again. I started to kiss him back. Guess being overheated and bored at the same time does this to you. But what my hands did in the meanwhile was even weirder. I felt like touching him, so I did. I ran my hands all over his chest to his abs. A little after all this the elevator lights turned on again. I pulled away.

"That is really weird" Charles chuckled while watching how everything started to work again

"Okay, we could've kissed immediately so that we're our sooner" I chuckled as well getting up and putting my blazer on "but now, once we get out you'll keep your mouth shut about everything"

"So will you, y/l/n" He got up and put his t-shirt back on "especially about what I told you"

"Got it" I checked the time on my phone. 13:32. "we're late bur I think we can still make it to the airport"

"I'll just go pick up my things to my room"

That's also what I have to do. And then we need to get to the airport asap.

Heyy, how are y'all?

Love

A.