chapter thirteen

y/n's point of view:

Since we got back to Monaco I was spending time mostly with Charlotte, my family or myself. Till the last 2 days before leaving to Saudi. Pierre came to see Charles here and he was staying at my house. I was trying to get to know him better in order to become closer to him. I am actually trying to force myself into liking him more, which is not good, I know. And it's still not even happening...he's a good guy, he's nice, but I just cannot make myself like him more. But that doesn't mean I cannot spend time with him.

He stayed over the night before we were all supposed to leave. But I was supposed to travel by myslef, not with Pierre, Esteban nor Leclerc. It was their plan to travel together and probably get wasted. And I am not gonna ruin their plans.

"I booked you a seat" Pierre said out of nowhere while eating breakfast

"What?" I asked

"So that you can go with me" He gave me a small smile

"Pierre" I sighed "you were supposed to have fun together, I don't need to be there"

"I don't want you to travel alone," He said "I want to make sure you're safe"

"I've travelled alone a million times before" I tried to talk him out of it

"I don't care, I want you to be safe" He smiled

"Well thank you, Pierre. But I won't be safe with Leclerc" I rolled my eyes

"Oh c'mon" He chuckled "you don't need to talk to him"

"Yeah, thanks I don't plan to" I chuckled as well "I wanted to travel by myself so that I can have some time in peace for myself before spending another three days with him you know?"

"I'm sorry, but your safety comes first" He got up and hugged me from behind. I held his hands and he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Okay" I sighed

"Thank you" He smiled giving me another kiss "we're leaving in two hours"

"What?" I asked "I thought you are travelling over night"

"That's right, but we're going from Paris" He chuckled

"Paris?!" I widened my eyes

"Yes" He chuckled again "I'm driving"

9 hours in car with him. 7 hours in an airplane with him. Plus some time waiting. That is another 24 hours with Leclerc...

I wasn't saying anything else, I just nodded and accepted my fate.

"I'll go take a shower and get ready" I got up

"Can I join you?" He smirked

"We got some time, yeah, you can" I chuckled

. . .

We got ready or I got ready to be exact, Pierre was ready in 5 minutes. I put on some makeup and decided to wear sweatpants with a basic t-shirt and I borrowed Pierre's hoodie over it to be comfortable in the car and in the airplane. However we left my apartment and Esteban and Charles were already waiting by Pierre's car. I greeted Esteban with a hug and just waved to Leclerc, I guess he also wasn't too excited to see me.

"Would y'all mind if I sit in the front?" I asked

They both didn't mind so I sat in the front with Pierre.

"We got the french crew ready to go" Pierre declared and drove off

"We're monegasque" Me and Charles said at the same time, I couldn't help myself but to turn around and chuckled his way. It's Leclerc, but it still was funny. He just smiled a little. That was weird.

"Damn Pierre, you really fucked up" Esteban laughed

"Yeah, I guess" He laughed "I'm sorry you two, you are monegasque, we are french"

"That sounds better" I smirked

"Yeah" Leclerc agreed

And our journey started.

"I made a little playlist, add something to it" I handed the phone to the boys in the back

. . .

A 9 hour ride turned out to be just 8 hour ride so that we were able to get something to eat before getting on the plane. We also bumped into Lando, that turned out to be travelling with us. So we all sat in a restaurant at the airport and got something to eat. But I was still the only girl in here and I felt a little weird even tho Pierre tried to make me feel more comfortable. I couldn't say I was feeling like I don't belong with them, we were all talking, it wasn't like I was the only one that no one cared about. I just felt weird being with 4 men alone.

We all got out food and Lando was actually taking pictures of us all while eating and everything. He even took some cute pictures of me and Pierre. I didn't see it all yet but I hope he'll send it to us as he promised.

However we all got onto the airplane, we all had first class seats again. But now I got one that I could share with Pierre, it's the one with a little door between us that you can keep closed or open.

Posting now, bcs I'll be working till midnight and then studying till morning🤪❤️

Love

A.