chapter seventeen

y/n's point of view:

The celebration of Carlos' win is a sure thing. All of the boys are proud of him, mostly Lando. We were all so excited to celebrate his second win out of two races. We all already knew where is the party going to be since this is always prepared in advance, no matter who wins.

I was only hoping Leclerc is not going to be there, since he was in a bad mood after the race. However I got ready for the party that I was about to attend with Pierre again. I wore a Ferrari red short dress this time. I curled my hair and put some fresh makeup on to look a little better.

Me and Pierre arrived in the bar on time. We weren't the last one's to arrive but not the first one's as well. Half of the invited people was there already. Including Carlos of course but unfortunatelly Charles as well. I had a smile on my face until I saw him.

"Fuck" I cursed silently

"What?" Pierre came closer and held me by my waist

"Nothing, let's drink" I gave him a smile holding his hand, trying to forget about the idiot, seeing him always ruins my whole day. He didn't notice me just yet.

I leaned on the bar with Pierre standing in front of me with his hand leaned on the bar behind me.

"Will you order us something good?" I smirked a little, this is the moment that I am in a mood for Pierre. For some reason he's the only person I have to be in mood for. He's just sometimes too touchy and acting too "boyfriend", which I don't like. But he's not now, so everything's great.

He nodded and ordered something, I didn't know what it was because I wasn't listening. I was too busy watching Leclerc looking at us with what else than disgusted look on his face and a drink in his hand.

"Kiss me" I ordered Pierre

"What?" He asked not understanding me

"Just fucking kiss me" I repeated and helped him out a little by basically doing it myself. I pushed my lips against his and he started to kiss me. It seemed too forcibly from his side so I tried to put more passion in the kiss. I buried my hand in his hair and pulled it a little. He got the message and his hand went straight down on my ass. We were making out for quite a while till the bartender made our drinks

"What was that?" He chuckled amazed

I looked to the same place where Leclerc was standing before, he wasn't there anymore "nothing" I smirked

"Here you go" Pierre handed me my drink "cheers"

"Cheers" I took a sip, I had no clue what it was but it was fucking strong, I was standing by the bar till I drank it all up

"Now let's have some fun!" I took Pierre's hand and pulled him all the way somewhere close to other people

"I can't dance baby" He chuckled

"Fuck it, I also can't" I laughed and started moving my hips to the beat of the song that was currently playing, I was enjoying myself probably too much and the alcohol was hitting pretty fast

Pierre on the other hand was enjoying me as well, he loves when I am all over him, which I was. If we weren't just dancing, then we were making out really passionately despite the fact there were people all around. I didn't care about them, only about one single being. Leclerc. I know me doing all this will piss him of because he still has a little hope deep down that I am gonna leave Pierre alone. Well I will, but definitely not now. I am enjoying his annoyed and angry stare and it was making me fucking proud of myself. I saw him in the corner of the room with his drink in his hand, he was all alone, by himself. He was fucking mad that Pierre's here with me and not with him right now. Jealous bitch.

After some time I was getting tired. I wasn't enjoying this anymore, because Pierre obviously took it his way and started doing the same himself. And that was the moment I got bored.

"I'll go to the bathroom, be right back" I informed him and left, but the bathroom wasn't the first place I was headed to, it was the bar actually. I ordered three shots of vodka so that I'll get chilled and maybe start caring about Pierre again. Then I actually went to the bathrooms. I just checked myself in the mirror and stayed there to put some fresh layer of lipstick.

"Look who we got here" Leclerc showed up the the door of the bathrooms "our little attention seeking bitch"

"No clue what you're talking about, Charles" I smiled innocently putting emphasis to the ironic 'Charles'

"'Kiss me, Pierre'" He mocked me

I had to chuckle, I was drunk and his attention wasn't that bad as it would be if I was sober "How could you hear that?"

"You know, some people can lipread, if you didn't hear about it yet" He explained while his drunk eyes made it's way on my lips once again

"And what excatly are you trying to read now, Leclerc?" I chuckled and bit my lip on purpose. What the fuck am I doing?

"Your intentions" He got closer to me, that close I had to lean on the wall behind me, there was no way out, his hands were rested next to my head from both sides

"I'm not the one with some obviously" I looked up at him, he was looking me right in the eyes while switching to my lips, he was getting closer, I immediately got a flashback from the airplane, this is how it started before. But I was that wasted I wasn't able to stop it, but I am not that fucked up right now. Well, I got no interest in stopping it.

A little cliffhanger here, eyo! I'm not drunk today 😪 what about y'all?

Love

A.