chapter forty one

y/n's point of view:

Right after we took off I put my headphones on and turned some music on. On this airplane there's only six of us which is me, Isa, Carlos, Pierre, Charles and Esteban. We're all heading to Nice and everyone is staying in Monaco before leaving to Italy, because the drivers are leaving already on Wednesday. And it's Monday. Anyways the headphones didn't stay on my head for too long. Isa decided to interupt me.

"Don't sleep, it's just seven o'clock" She chuckled and throw the headphones on me

"But I want to sleep," I said

"And I want to have fun, come join us, we're playing some quiz game" She chuckled

"Gosh, you won't ever leave me alone, huh?" I chuckled while getting up and joining their little playing table

"Never" She smiled proudly while she seated me next to Charles, Pierre joined as well sitting next to me from the other side. I fucking hate this.

"What did you say we're playing?" I asked again

"Quiz" She repeated

"Oh fuck," I laughed "that's gonna be horrible"

The questions were tricky, but we actually had fun. The fun old Leclerc and y/n would have of course, we were actually doing good trying not to look suspicious. After a while of playing the stewardess got us all our food. And because we were deep in a conversation about centipedes we all decided to stay in our seats. I was pretty squished between these two, but Pierre didn't look like he's about to move.

"I think we should play truth or dare with some good drinks" Esteban proposed

"I don't want to drink tonight" I said chuckling on his idea

"Then you gotta make sure to do all the dares" Isa smirked

Charles was silent and I wanted to tell him so bad to not drink. He was doing so good for these past two days, we had champagne, but he wasn't wasted like the times before.

"You're such a bitch you know that?" I told Isa

"I do" She smiled proudly

We all enjoyed our food and afterwards they brought us some small deserts and other stuff we could eat while playing.

"So who's starting?" Carlos asked

"I am, and I am asking Isa, truth or dare?" I smiled

"Truth" She said

"Your first celebrity crush?" I chuckled

"Zac Efron definitely" She smirked

"Yeah, him and Carlos definitely look alike" I laughed

"Right?" Carlos looked at me proudly

Isa continued to ask Pierre, and it went all around till it was Charles' round.

"Truth or dare?" Carlos asked

"Truth" They all have picked truth

"Have you ever cheated?"

"Never" Charles answered looking at Carlos in a way like it actually offended him

"Okay, sorry"

Now it was Esteban's round, then mine.

"Truth" I said immediately

Esteban chuckled "I gotta make it more spicy," he was thinking for a few seconds "weirdest place you've had sex at?"

"What?" I laughed and everyone else as well "everyone gets such chill questions and I get this?"

"It is what it is" Isa shrugged her shoulders

"Fine" I was pretending to think, because I actually knew already "I can't say it" I chuckled

"C'mon don't be like this" Carlos rolled his eyes, Pierre nor Charles were saying anything, understendable.

"An airplane" I chuckled

They all got surprised, Isa as well, but she knew. Even Charles, when he was the one who fucked me there.

"Like on an airplane like this? Or normal?" Carlos asked chuckling

"Not part of the question" I rolled my eyes "now you Isa"

We kept on playing and actually having some fun again. We played till almost everyone was already pretty wasted. It was already dark outside and we all started to feel and look sleepy. Charles wasn't drinking that much, he had like two or three shots, but he managed to answer and do almost everything. Just like me.

Carlos was asking Charles again, he picked truth this time.

"What's the best date you've ever been on?" He asked

"Hm" He got into his thoughts and I was actually also excited for what he's gonna say, "It wasn't really a date, but yeah it actually was. We were on a beach having delicious food and champagne and we had so much fun there, she bought a whole pack of champagne glasses just so we can have it, we even went swimming after it got dark and it was just...nice"

The smile faded from my face as soon as I realised what he was talking about. But because I didn't know what to think or how to react. It was a date? The way he was saying it, he wasn't looking at anyone at all, he was just playing with his rings, and he was smiling lightly. I got my neutral face put on.

"It's so cute when a man can appreciate a nice date" Isa nudged Carlos with her elbow

I chuckled about them.

My turn came again, I was still thinking about what he said. I started overthinking it so much. Was he even talking about us? But why would he?

"Earth to y/n" Isa clapped her hands

"I'm sorry, I'm tired" I said while getting back to reality

"Okay that means last round" She smirked "truth or dare?"

"I don't know..dare" I said

"Okay" She started thinking

"Just don't think about anything stupid" I rolled my eyes

"Don't worry" She smirked again "I dare you to make out with your biggest enemy on this airplane"

"You're currently my biggest enemy, Hernáez" I laughed

"You know who I mean"

Hello! I'm sorry I didn't make it yesterday, I was pretty busy and tired. Anyways hope u like this one. ❤️

Love

A.