chapter eighteen

y/n's point of view:

And as I said, I didn't stop it. But it took me a minute to get along with him. I actually started kissing him. I am drunk that's a fact, let's not forget about that. Both his hands made it's way on my hips, they stayed there for a minute, but after that they went lower, on my ass to be exact. I put my hands around his neck letting our lips collaborate. But I realised what's happening.

I pulled away groaning "no, not again, no" I stayed leaned on the wall, his body was inches away from mine there was still no way out. I scanned his whole body, till now I didn't notice what he was wearing. It was a white t-shirt that was perfectly embracing his worked out body. It never caught my attention that much as it did now and I've even seen him shirtless before.

"Oh yes," He smirked "you want this, you know that"

"What if I don't?" I smirked back

"You do, I can see it in those eyes" He leaned his arm on the wall next to my head so he was even closer with his face

I kept on looking in his eyes with the smirk on my face "you're actually kinda handsome when I see everything in blur"

"I agree" He chuckled "now can we get out of here?"

"No, Pierre cannot see us" I tried to act like I just sobered up and don't want to do any of this, I got back to the mirror and looked at myself

"He won't, there's back door" Charles stood behind me "so?"

"You're such a horny piece of shit" I rolled my eyes "fine, let's go" I got out the bathrooms and looked for the exit. I won't lie, I was in a 'mood' as well, but definitely not for Pierre this time.

"And you're not?" I heard him chuckle behind me

"Not at all, Leclerc. Now show me the exit" I looked up at him

He did. We went out the closest door at the end of a little hallway. We got onto the street and found a free taxi driver, we were lucky enough because one was pretty close. We immediately got in. I didn't say a word the whole ride, thankfully it was only 5 minutes. He wasn't talking either and I wasn't even thinking about anything. I didn't care at the moment.

We got in the hotel and it seemed funny to me like he was pretending like nothing's going on. We got through the reception greeting the receptionist and went into the elevator like two foreign people. Since there was someone else in the elevator as well we were still pretending. But as soon as we got into the hotel room I ended up on the bed in my underwear not even knowing how the hell it happened. Charles was above me taking his short off while I unzipped his jeans. He then took them off leaving only his boxers on. My first thought was that this is gonna be rough and fast, but it was rough, fond and slow at the same time. His lips found it's place on mine while his hands examined my body. He slowly made it's way down there and started teasing me with his fingers over my thong. I let out a little moan. He must've felt how soaked my underwear was already.

"Not horny, huh?" He smirked

"No clue what you're talking about" I chuckled pulling him into a kiss again, one of my hands stayed on his nape and the second one was slowly getting under his pants, till my phone started ringing "ugh" I groaned and reached for my phone

"Just hang up" Charles sighed

It is Pierre, I have to pick it up no matter how fucked up or horny I am, I don't need the whole Saudi Arabian army looking for me. "Yes?"

Charles rolled his eyes when he saw I picked it up, but it didn't stop his actions. He kept on teasing me with his fingers while he started biting my neck gently.

"Where are you? You dissapeared, I'm looking for you like crazy" He seemed really scared

"I am sorry, I thought I sent you a text" I lied "I got back into the hotel I am so tired" I tried not to moan while Charles' finger got under my thong

"Well you did not and I got fucking scared, why didn't you come and tell me?" He was pissed now

Charles kept on kissing and biting my neck gently. Well not for the whole time, I felt a strong pain above my breast "Ouch, fuck!" I let out loudly, Charles looked up at me with a smirk on his face. He fucking bit me.

"What is that?" He asked confusedly

"Nothing, I'm sorry I hit my foot on the corner of the bed, I'm really sorry, I am tired, I'll go to sleep" I tried to end this call as fast as possible

"I'll come, try not to fall asleep" He said "bye"

"Oh I will, don't even try, night!" I hang up immediately, that was mean of me, I know... "You fucking idiot why did you do that?" I looked up at Charles

"Felt like it" He smirked and started taking my thong off like nothing happened, I let him. I was too horny and too tired to argue about something like that.

He took his boxers off himself when he realised I won't do it. He suddenly turned me around like a fucking whore and thrusted his cock inside me without any warning. And that was the rough part.

. . .

Well, that's it for todayy ! I hope y'all will understand if I leave this sex part to your imagination <3

Love

A.