chapter ten

y/n's point of view:

I woke up and checked the time on my phone. 5:34. Perfect. That means it's just three hours since I left the bar. Right after I remembered the bar, I got a flashback of Leclerc and I kissing. Fuck. I was kind of hoping I won't remember it. It made my stomach turn five times around. I felt so embarrassed, not only that I was acting like an idiot but this happened. My headache reminded me on how much I drank last night. I guess getting drunk in the air is ten times worse than down there.

I decided to get up and make myself look like a person after I realised I won't be able to fall asleep again. I looked in Isa's suite to see her sleeping. I'm jealous. I grabbed my tooth brush and a hair brush and went to the bathrooms to do my morning hygiene. I looked in the mirror to see that I look like a total mess. So I made my hair look a little more nice and went back to my suite to put some makeup on. I closed myself in there and did as I said. I need to look good for the bartender of course, since I fucked it up before.

I was annoyed, bored and tired. There were only few people awake in our class and neither of them was Isa or Carlos. So I was there basically all by myself. I got an idea to try to find the bartender and maybe say sorry about my behaviour yesterday. Or not? I decided to go. I went back to the bar, there was already sun peeking through the windows. It looked nicer in the night to be honest, it was all light up and now it's not. Well, the bartender was there for my surprise.

"Did you get any sleep?" I chuckled silently sitting by the bar. God, those flashbacks.

"Nope" He chuckled as well "did you?"

"It wasn't really a good sleep, but I slept like three hours" I smiled

"What about your- ehm" He didn't know how to call him

"Leclerc?" I asked "don't know, don't care"

"Okay, I'm sorry" He grinned "wait? is this his name?"

I just nodded, I wasn't really in a mood to talk about him

"Gosh, I knew I recognised him from somewhere, he's the famous F1 driver" He raised his brows in amusement

I gave him a little nod again.

"And you two are what to each other? I kind of couldn't tell from how you two were behaving the whole time, you know.." He chuckled nervously "you were fighting, then talking, then ki-"

I interrupted him "I'll stop you here," I said and looked at him with a serious look in my face "you never saw anything like that, it never happened, okay?"

"Okay, okay" He gave me a non understanding smirk "but what you two are?"

"Co-workers" I said simply

"So you work for Ferrari?" He asked

"I do," I tried to give him a little smile, I felt like I gave him enough annoyed faces

"That's so cool"

"Well but why I came here in the first place was to say sorry, I acted like an idiot yesterday" I chuckled

"It's okay, I also cannot help myself sometimes when I am drunk" He smirked

"But to make things clear, I seriously haven't got a boyfriend so I still want that phone number" I said laughing

"Got it, I'll give it to you after we arrive" He smiled

"Deal" I got up from the bar "I'll go now, bye"

"Bye"

. . .

Another two hours went by and Isa finally woke up. We already had a little chat about how she slept and when are we gonna arrive and another boring stuff. But no, I didn't tell her anything about last night. I didn't even mention I visited the bar. For my own safety. I was even trying to hide the fact that my head still hurts like hell. We were talking in her suite, there was a lot of space for two of us.

"So I think it's time for you to tell me about you and Pierre" She gave me that smirk, she was waiting for this moment, I cannot run away from this now

"Gosh" I chuckled "it was nothing really"

"Nothing? So you didn't even kiss?" She rolled her eyeballs

"Yes, we kissed, Isa" I chuckled

At the moment I saw her looking somewhere out of the suite, the door was open and I had my back to the door, so I couldn't see what's going on.

"What is it?" She chuckled looking at someone who was standing behind my back, I turned around

"What are you talking about?" It was Leclerc, he was standing there looking at me with one brow raised up. Does he really think that I was talking about him?

"About y/n and Pierre," Isa answered with a small laugh "I think that you don't want to hear that"

"Yea, no...good" He looked like he just got back into reality "don't you have some painkillers?"

"I don't, I'm sorry" She gave him a sad smile

He just nodded and left somewhere. He seriously thought I just told Isa we kissed. No! He kissed me. I didn't agree with that.

"So you kissed," She began again excitedly "and then?"

"I slept with him, surprise" I chuckled "there's nothing more I can tell you"

"C'mon, you're so boring" She rolled her eyes

"Look, If I was like so into him, I'd be happy to tell you every detail, but I'm just not" I shrugged my shoulders

"You don't like him?"

"He's just attractive, there's nothing more that draws me to him, you know?" I explained "yet"

"Yet?" She chuckled

"I mean maybe if I'll start spending more time with him there could be something"

Well, we will see.

Sorry for being a little late today!

Love

A.