chapter fifteen

y/n's point of view:

The first thing after we arrived in Jeddah was the fans at the airport. The boys were all tired, obviously. They spent most of the night on the bar and I think that non of them got enough sleep. As soon as I saw the fans I knew I'm gonna wait a long time. So in the meantime I got outside of the airport. There were supposed to be cars to pick us all up so I went there and tried to find them. Which I did. I went to the man who was by the car and told him that the boys are coming. But of course they weren't able to find it themselves, so Pierre called me.

"Where are you?" He asked

"It's the third exit of terminal 2" I explained

"Oh I see you, okay" He hang up

They all came in a few seconds and we went straight to our hotel.

. . .

Since it's like 7 am in the morning and I would love to sleep for at least three more hours I couldn't. It's the training today and non of us is able to get enough sleep. So as soon as I got into the hotel I showered and went straight to have a breakfast. We were actually the last ones to arrive here. Everyone else was there since yesterday evening. For my surprise there was already Lando eating all alone, so I decided to join him.

"Morning, can I join you?" I asked with a lazy smile on my face

"Good morning, sure" He smiled, he also seemed pretty tired, but it's no surprise

I brought something to eat and sat with him "looking fresh" I chuckled

"Yeah, didn't get much sleep" He laughed

"For how long did you stay there?"

"Till like 3am" He admitted "but it was just me and Charles, Esteban and Pierre both left earlier"

I just nodded, eating my breakfast

"What about you and Pierre?" He asked with a little smirk

"Nothing really" I said chuckling

"How long have you two been together?"

"Oh, we're not" I said "we're just like...something more than friends"

"Oh fuck, I thought y'all are together" I widened his eyes

"No, I also told him I'm not looking for a boyfriend, did he tell you something?" I furrowed my brows

"No, not at all" He seemed nervous "I just- my mind probably made that up, I'm so sorry..."

"Why exactly are you sorry?" I asked, he fucked something up and he knows.

"You know the pictures I took of you? I posted some.." He admitted he fucked up "I'm so sorry, I didn't know"

"Fuck, Lando..." I sighed "no.."

I got my phone out and looked on his jpg account. He was right. He posted many pictures and there was one of us both as well.

lando.jpg:

jpg: