chapter six

y/n's point of view:

We started the dinner with a glass of Prosecco to celebrate the start of the new season. We then all decided to get some food and some more drinks. Charles obviously took advantage of it. Our waitress was obviously pretty interested in him, but he obviously didn't give a shit and was basically ignoring her as much as he could. She kept on smiling at him and offering him special things and she even was touching his shoulder while talking to him. I found that kind of weird to be honest, but do what you think girl. She did seem kinda new to this. However Pierre was currently talking to Lando that was sitting next to us with Luisa, so I decided to try and talk to Charles right in front of me. I always get the best seat possible, right?

"Did you like notice that she's hitting on you?" I chuckled his way

"No shit, Sherlock" He wasn't even bothering to look at me "are you jealous?"

"Yeah, I'm dying of jealousness, I actually like her" I wanted to make a joke, but decided to play it off with a serious face on

Charles gave me a disgusting questioning look, as always "Well, it's not my problem she wants me" I hate the fact that he knows he's handsome, not for me, obviously. But for any other bitch that comes around. His ego makes his personality even worse.

"Obviously," I rolled my eyes "prince charming" I added ironically while taking a sip of my drink

"I know I am" He took a sip of his drink, I don't even know what it is, I just know it has like ten shots of vodka in it "that's why I am not interested in someone like her"

I would definitely be able to argue about this. 'Someone like her'...Disgusting shit, once again he showed me how much of an asshole he is. I was ready to say something, but Pierre, luckily for Charles, interrupted me.

"Y/n, join us" He chuckled looking at me, he was still chatting with Luisa and Lando so I did join them

"I'm sorry" I gave them all a small smile and joined their chat, Pierre unexpectedly put a hand on my thigh in the middle of the conversation, Luisa noticed and gave me a small smirk. I decided to not hold back and I actually put my hand on his. He obviously wasn't expecting it so he looked at me obviously not being sure if I am okay with it, I calmed him down with a smile, he smiled back at me. I'm glad for his attention and all but I still need to tell him I'm not into relationships at the moment...

During the conversation we shared a few smiles and he was enjoying caressing my thigh the whole time. I started to get too comfortable like this that at one point I actually rested my head on his shoulder. He was definitely not against it, he even pulled me close to him by my waist. At the same moment I accidentally saw Leclerc's face, he didn't even seem disgusted now, just pissed. Pissed that his best friend chose his biggest enemy to like her. After I looked away I actually felt even more self confident in continuing with what is happening with Pierre, it's gonna be twice as much fun.

My phone started vibrating on the table, I checked who's calling me. It was Charlotte, so I decided to pick it up, but in a place more quiet.

"I'll be right back" I informed Pierre and left. I found a hallway that was heading to bathrooms so I decided to stay there and pick it up

"Hi Cha"

"Hello, it took you a while" She chuckled "how is it going?"

"Pretty good actually, what about you?" I answered

"I'm fine, just finished working out" She said "hey what happened with Charles today? How come he didn't race?"

"Eh yeah, so basically" I checked if that no one is coming "he got fucked up before the race and said that he doesn't want to race today"

"Are you kidding me?" She gasped a little "so he's now also giving up on racing... that's bad"

"Yeah, he's an idiot" I agreed "his fault"

I saw Pierre walking my way "Hey I gotta go, I'll call you tomorrow and we will talk about everything, okay?"

"Um, sure.. where are you?" She chuckled

"We're all on a dinner, I'll tell you tomorrow, bye" I said quickly before he got close enough

"Who did you talk to?" He came closer to me making me lean on the wall behind me

"It was Cha" I smiled

"Okay" He smirked and leaned his hand on the wall next to my head, getting even closer to me

"What?" I chuckled

"What, what?" He did too, still with that smirk on his face

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I'm just admire you" He answered chuckling

"Hm, how cute" I smirked "I need to tell you something before anything happens between us...because I think we both know this is getting somewhere"

"Tell me" he nodded and spurred me on

"I'm not looking for a relationship" I said right away "I'm telling you this now because I don't want you to be disappointed, you know... it has happened to me before"

"Oh" He looked surprised, but didn't move an inch away "okay, I mean...I'm sorry"

"No, no, don't be sorry" I chuckled "I like you and I'm not against doing anything with you, but I am currently not looking for a relationship, that's what I wanted to say"

"So we can still...?" He didn't finish the sentence, but I think we all know where this is going

"Yes," I laughed a little "but I swear to God, I'm not doing this on a daily basis, okay?"

"I would never think that really" He chuckled "so are you okay with leaving with me tonight?" His hands made it's way on my waist

"Totally" I put my hands around his neck smirking

"Perfect" After what he said I immediately felt his lips on mine, he started to kiss me passionately and I was totally enjoying it. His hands were suddenly on my ass caressing it. I wasn't opposing his actions at all, I was just enjoying the moment. Till someone interrupted us.

"Ehm" I heard a person clear it's throat and I pulled away right away to see Leclerc

"You two are doing disgusting shit and you're in my way" He was so fucked up he even was wobbling a little

We didn't say anything but Pierre took my hand and we left the hallway together.

"Why do you two hate each other again?" He chuckled

"It just happened" I shrugged my shoulders "he started being an asshole towards me a while after I got this job, I then decided to not be a fucking punching bag so I started to fight back and since then we're like this" I explained "but no one doesn't really know that I actually liked him before, as a driver of course and I was actually excited to meet him, but he turned out to be my biggest enemy and the reason I'm not looking forward to come to my job everyday" I chuckled nervously

"I'm so sorry for him...he doesn't like that I like you, but I don't give a shit" Pierre smiled

"It's non of his business really" I said

"Exactly," He smirked "now let's go back and enjoy our food"

I nodded while he grabbed me by my waist and we got back there together.

I hope y'all had a good dayyyy ! ❤️

Love

A.