CHAPTER - 1

2037

"hyunjin wait there.. No no mini don't touch that.. Bunn.. Aa!!.. I am going to kill you all for sure "
A well grown woman say this.. She looks too much tired she is running behind 8 naughty kids ..her Massy bun with tired face show this all how much tired she is.. "Nonna you should put some make up you are looking ugly.. Well even if you put whole make up house still you can't be beautiful as I am "a little boy say with full confidence.. "noona see where I am "a bunny teeth little boy say this who was hanging over room door".."bunn please come down and where is your twin "..that lady say then she listen a voice come from living room "here Unnie bunn come down or I will kill you "that little yet cute girl warn him..

"noonaaaa *crying*" a boy was crying.. "what happened bear why are you crying "lady ask.. "Unnie Unnie he and panda was doing boxing and rest you know" a little cubby girl say
Now that lady have done face suddenly a cheer girl come to her and ask "Unnie can I eat these fruits, ".."you can but first go and wash your hand "that lady reply

"if my hands are going to dirty again why should I wash them ,"that cheerful girl said.. That lady was about to say something but a voice come from behind "if you are going to die one day then why are you breathing "a boy whose eyes are closed say

"guys see what I find.. "a calm boy come with a big box in his hands all kids run to him they all make a circle around that box that lady who's name is.. "Kristy noona what's this "

"we finally find treasure" that chubby girl say.. Now Kristy come to them and pinch that girls cheeks and say "yes my little mochi it's a treasure "..

After listening this their eyes light up.. They start unboxing that box when they see inside that box they all make confuse face..

"mics" boy who have only one eyelid say" yes baby bear mics 8 mics who used to rule over The whole K-pop industry". "whole K-pop indrusty??" cat boy ask "some more things are here also" that calm boy say "Dairy " "microphones " that cheerful girl ask "what's this" that confident little boy ask while taking a unique thing in his hands..

"it's a ARMY BOMB"kristy answer them.. "Army?" kids ask with same tone.. "yes bts 's lovely army" 'kristy answer them

Army and BTS words are new for them that's why they ask with curiosity "who is bts??..dad also say this word before " "we want to know them "..their little voice show interest.. Kristy think to answer them because at least now they are sitting quietly

"we want to know their story "one of them ask "really kids so let's open The door of bts's magic shop..

2012

Here we are going to meet a new city.. City of dreams.. City of success.. City of hard work.. Music, fashion, k dramas are live in every cell of this city.. Many teenagers and young people come here for fulfill their dreams.. Like this 8 teenages come here with dreams.. How?? Let's see..

-------------

A charming boy with dimples sit in front of his beloved parents.. Silently want to say something.. He is not from a much wealthy family his parents want that he study and find a good job for his rest of life.. But he is a wild flower who know how to grow himself.. Finally his parents understand this now time to go Seoul for finding a new sky for him..

-------

"so what you think are you going to audition for a idol "

"no I don't want to be a idol "

"try once"

Here a boy with a white snow face sit here calmly who come here just to find a job for him..he look normal from outsider but his soul only know how to live for music.. Maybe his first love.. A underground rapper with some music skills..

-------------

"should I take a new chance again.. I already failed two times.. But I can't give up this easily "

A boy with positive vibe want to show his skills to world.. His simple body have much talent his body control can amaze any one being a street dancer he knowa how to calm himself infront of crowd...

------------

"why everyone try to fool me like we want to make you a idol.. Am I looking like fool to them "

A boy with charming looks.. Who don't connected to music and dance even a little bit come from a wealthy family.. Want to become a acter and make his parents proud...

-------------

"maybe I am too young for this "

A young boy who want to become a star a real star ..want to do many things in this life because he know we only have one life then why not let's live this life completely...

-----------

"what you want to become in future "

"I want to see myself in spotlights.. One Day half of the world want me"

A dance student have much big dreams in his little eyes.. A calm soft boy who just want to see himself on the stage infront of world...

----------------

"she reject me just because I am a farmers son..she don't even pic up my call"

A boy who just live a simple life but have a poor background.. Live with his beloved grandmother and want to give her his whole world..

These seven souls come from different sides without knowing each other.. They lived their life simply till they listen a name which can change their whole future.. That name was "BIG HIT"..

A company with poor background and bankrupt.. But their CEO want to give a second chance to this company that's why he start his searching.. He try to find gold but he found diamond..

***************/********

Just a biggnning this just a chapter of this new journey.. We still have whole book so please stay with us till end..

Next part will come next Sunday...

Thank you for reading..
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
..