CHAPTER - 4

So finally after entering drom Angel see a simple drom and try to find her room other mambers leave her on the door like that. she is new here . her cat eyes are trying to find her room in the process of finding she open one door a clean yet organized room. their a boy trying to write something..

"so sorry oppa " she said with a little bow.. He just look at her with a bored look "what bring you here kiddo? "he ask with without any interest to know.. "I was trying to find my room" she said with a low voice "don't jin hyung show you your room? "Now he stand up from his place and come toward her.. Her expression showing that she is scared of him a little .without saying he just take her beg and guide her to a new room which is for new member..

"t-thank you oppa "she said with a scared look "listen little girl no need to afraid of me I will not eat you and also my name is Min yoongi we should introduce our self and this already dinner time come on dinning table after fresh up don't be late okk? "he said try to showing how soft he is for real which make her relief a little..

Other side here vminkook are planning to make her life hard so that she will leave group by herself.. "hyung you know how much girls and women are dangerous "when the youngest one say this vmin both give a done look to each other "we knows jungkook that you afraid of ladies "they said in same tone .

"COME ON DINNING TABLE EVERYONE WITH IN A SECOND"
elder ones voice is alert for them. they all run to dinning table so that they don't get scold when they reach. angel was about to sit beside yoongi but JImin cut her way "it's my place Ms. "..then she go to sit beside namjoon 's who is already sitting beside jin Now jungkook cut her way and sit beside namjoon. Now both taekook sit together there "why don't you come here Angel" saying this with a bright smile he shows his sunshine side.. She also show her that bunny y smile to him and sit beside jhope .

With a good manner she eating food very calmly and looking really cute. finally other member notice her visual that sharp point nose with those cat lenses natural eyes can leave any one speech less.. These little chubby cheeks have blush and those natural not much pink lips complete her beauty.. After eating her manner make her to thank him for this tasty meal which impress jin a little more.. "your welcome.. Tae Jimin go and wash the dishes" "he gives command to them.. "no hyung why always we today we have new member she will go and wash " Jimin say and give a side look to her ..."okay "she stand from there and take some dishes with her self ..

"jungkook you also go and help her " namjoon say but jungkook stand from his place and say while going to his room "hyung I forget I have school homework"

Now they all gone to their room expect jin being elder one he go to her for checking her and find she is having difficulties with this work "you never do this work am I right ?"..she just give a help look to him with a little pout and a her inoccent eyes which clearly showing that she need help .."lemme help you "he said while taking a cup in his hand and start teaching her how to do this while teaching he notice how much focused she is. he is feeling warm now he realize he needs a little sister but he never think about that "jinnie oppa we are done "she said with excitement.. "what you said? " his question make her nervous "s-sorry oppa" her a soft smile he cares her hair and said "can you please always call me this "

Now she have a bright smile and she nod cutely in front of him but someone seeing this from far and feeling betrayed he run back to his hyung "dear new member you can't take my place in this bangtan house I am their baby jungkook and I will soon you will say goodbye "his that weird smirk make his roommate annoy "at least smirk properly jungkookie I will teach you tomorrow how to smirk Now come and sleep tomorrow we have dance practice" taehyung said with half eyes open ..they both cuddle each other and sleep but jungkook have some new gifts for their new member let's see what happens next??

they both cuddle each other and sleep but jungkook have some new gifts for their new member let's see what happens next??

..

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Damn I am trying hard to make this really good.. So tell me how was this one honestly

Next part? ?? ..yes yes that's will come soon ..

Comment section need your thoughts please fill that

Thank you for reading..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡