EPISODE 35

They all start searching the file

They all start searching the file. Jimin finds the file which is on the kitchen counter. In a bad condition. There was coffee spilled on some of its pages. Jimin takes it and shows it to Yoongi. Everyone was in the living room. Angel gulps after seeing the condition of the file. Yoongi's angry eyes are making her feel more nervous. Angel is about to say something when Yoongi starts talking in his deep voice which forces everyone to get scared. "I had given you the responsibility of a work and you did not do it properly. And on top of that you are putting your fault on Eva, I did not expect this from you." There was more disappointment than anger in Yoongi's eyes which was suppressing Angel. This file was Yoongi's hard work of many months which ended in a moment. Before Angel could say anything, Yoongi walks away.

One by one everyone goes away. Angel is left alone whose eyes were covered with tears like fog.

"Angel never makes such a mistake, it is definitely a mistake. I need to talk to Eva." Jungkool says to himself and goes towards Eva's room.

"finally my first win. So much happiness. Jinseok's plan was perfect." Eva calls out while doing a little happy dance. her happiness was clearly visible on her face. "I should call him and tell him." Eva says. "Who should tell what?" Jungkook calls out, looking suspiciously.
Listening his voice it seems as if Eva's breathing stops. "Actually .... Umm." She was not able to say anything. "Tell me, Eva, why are you sweating so much, are you okay?"

Eva was trying to find an excuse. "Suga oppa, I was saying that Suga oppa keeps a copy of his every file and document in his laptop, maybe it is this too." This fact automatically comes out of Eva's mouth in panic. Because of which she facepalms himself in her mind. "You are right, Eva Yoongi hyung had forgotten this in anger." Jungkook's eyes were shining at this time.

Angel's pov

Oppa's words may be harsh but I can understand his feelings. The surprising thing is why Eva did this? Is she angry about something? This is difficult. I was thinking all this in the garden near our house when someone came and sat near me.

Author's pov

"youngest ceo+ A member of a successful K-pop band doing here with this sad face?" tall and handsome man says. "s.coups oppa you here?"

coups oppa you here?"