Chapter 37

Everyone is ready to go

Everyone is ready to go. "Monki oppa please take care of grandfather and keep giving me updates from time to time.If there is any kind of problem in the company, it would be better if you do not tell him."

"Don't worry MS Wang.  I will take full care of everyone." Mr. Kang speaks with a smile. 

  This is how everyone's journey begins.  A small group that fought for their rights and their dreams. Today they are able to see its shine from a distance. A glow which is not lies. the trust and love of millions of fans. makes BTS and ARMY's Bond different from everyone else. This is how one day goes after another.  Everyone was very busy and tired but this did not reduce their energy.  they would come every day with new energy and create a new history.

  they would come every day with new energy and create a new history

The tour and concerts were almost at an end. In the hotel room, Eva was looking towards the ceiling of her room when she gets a call from someone.

Eva's pov

I have received a call from the most lovely and handsome man on this entire earth. Seeing this, all my tiredness seemed to disappear. And a lovely smile took its place on my lips. But that was not for long. Hearing Taehyang's scared voice on the other side of the phone, my heart started beating faster. " please save me I am stuck in the forest I don't know where I am Maybe this is the middle of the forest."

Before I could say anything the phone gets disconnected. I am not able to understand anything, I am scared. At this time, along with hope, my steps take me towards only one person. I knock lightly on his door. "Angel!!" I was panicking. 

After some time the door opens. Jung kook is in front of me with messy hair. he is half asleep as if he had not slept the whole night. "you here ?" he asks while yawning. 

"I need Angel's help." I speak quickly.  "O really go and solve your problem yourself.  Anyway, Angel has fever since last night." Saying this he closes the door. I am feeling helpless. It is better to find him myself rather than wasting time.