CHAPTER 15

It's dinner time. Jin ask jungkook to call everyone for dinner. After calling his hyung he enter in Angel 's room she is sleeping with a little pout on her face while hugging pillow. He is about to waking her up but he notice that muffler of Angel. He wake her up. Her eyes are still half close her hair are Massy that little pout is still on her face. She is looking little chubby.

"Angel open your eyes.. See what I am taking, its a revenge baby so forget your lucky muffler Now " He thought that it was just her lucky muffler.

When Jungkook asked to take her Muffer, Angel immediately opened her eyes.  But by then Jungkook had taken that Muffer.  Angel runs after her.  Both of them were running  in the living room.  Everyone was watching them because it's become their routine. Finally, she catched Jungkook.  But he still not ready to leave her Muffler , both of them are holding both the ends of the Muffler.  "Leave Jungkook, you will tear it.she say, and try to make him understand But Jungkook doesn't listen to her and keeps pulling it.  Eventually it tear up into two pieces.  Jungkook says sorry in fear but for Angel it seemed as if someone had snatched her heart beat.  She doesn't say anything and goes to her room with the muffler.  Members try to stop her but she doesn't listen.  Jungkook was feeling bad, he just wanted to apologize to her by any means.

"Don't be upset gukk she will alright after some time. "Jhope say try cheering up upset Jungkook. This Muffler means alot to Angel because it's her mother's favorite. Or say last thing she have of her mother. Her blank face looking toward two pieces. "Sorry Mumma "she say looking toward sky by her window then a little flashback come in front of her.

"always remember my princess. We should not disrespect Present for past "

She give a little nods and looking out side. She notice how much Jungkook and other members are upset. "Mumma like you always teach me I can't fix this muffler but because of this unfixed things I can't ruin our friendship "she looks at her face in mirror before going out.

She make a little angry pout face "what you think I will forgive you this easily you stupid bunny " she say try to sounds Angry not sad, his eyes have tears when she remember that why Yoongi always call him cry baby of group.

"Angel.. Baby are you OK? " Jin ask, his voice showing that how much he is worry for her. "I am not oppa.. Now this crackhead have to pay for it. "she say, and fold her arms over her chest. Jungkook look at her with these puppy teary eyes. "I will do anything just forgive me please Angel. I just want to teased you " he say too much cutely.

"ICE CREAM.. I want to go out with you all without any other person full freedom and have ice cream treat from Jungkookie "she say with a excited tone. Which also make soul mates excited. They join Angel 's side. Jungkook winned over this betrayed from his lovely hyungs. "no.. It's getting late we can't "Namjoon say with leader tone.. Maknae line turn their faces toward their eomma (Jin) with hope and puppy eyes. Jin can't avoid them. "Namjoon -ahh.. Please only for today " Jin try to make him understand. Namjoon only have thinking that going out without manager can be risky but those 6 pairs of eyes looking at only him with hope. Finally he give up.

They six hug each other. Going out like this refresh their mind this is dark night but still looks too adorable. Taehyung is running faster here and there.. After teasing playing and enjoying they go to ice cream parlour. After fighting over that who will oder first they finally decided by using finger game. they four order first then hyungs do.

"Tae look there, " Jimin say, as Jimin say he look at where Jimin point when he looks their. That time Jimin lick Taehyungs ice cream. That's make him angry on Jimin. Now they both are fighting for ice cream. "I swear you make me poor today " Jungkook say to Angel showing his empty pockets.

"you deserve it " she say with chuckle.. It's a beautiful night all members are enjoying this moments much. No one is here who can disturb them. When they was walking jhope will something strange like someone stalking them.

"guys I feel like someone is following us "jhope say to others that make everyone looking at him "o so our hobi hyung is missing his yoongi that's why he is feeling like this" Namjoon say with a play full voice that make them lough but not Angel. She don't lough. She just again type something on her phone.

♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥

To be continue..

I am really really really sorry for late..

Do you like this chapter?  Tell me.. Also what you think is really someone stalking of following them? If yes then who?

Let's find this in next chapter.

Thank you ♥

.