CHAPTER - 8

So here Angel standing with pout because she have to buy dumplings for 95 line and 2 banana milk bottles for jungkook also buy them there fev ice creams..

So yes they find out about this that Angel eat all things .when Jin start running behind Yoongi for beating him. that finally make Angel wake up and she comes out from the room.. Last night she mistakly fall some banana milk on her night dress which identify by Jungkook. Now she is standing in front of three angry creatures. Who is ready to kill her. She just give a innocent look to them and surrender in front of them. Other side yoongi have a mark of jin 's slipper on his face. Both kitty and cat look at each other.

They are practicing dance for their up coming songs. Jin is looking little tired which was notice by Namjoon. "hyung are you OK ?" Namjoon ask with a low voice. Jin just nodd a little.

Everyone is tired and sitting on the floor where a thought clink in Jimin 's mind. "Hyungs can we check comment. About our songs " Jimin ask with excitement and other three also start look at leader with hope. They have much comment from other countries which are in English. Mambers don't understand English but leader do. He can't ignore their puppy eyes so say yes. In the process of checking comment Namjoon 's smile fade off but when he look at others hope face . He smile again and start reading comment loudly .

"you all guys are doing great. "

"Jin you are really handsome."when namjoon say that Jin 's eye turn red.

"jhope 's dance moves are killing. "jhope have his bright smile on his face.

"Jimin you are so cute. Your chubby cheeks are so cute. "Jimin blush after listening that.

"Jungkook your voice is amazing "jungkook show his bunny smile.

"having a girl make this group more unique. "Angel give a smirk to jungkook.

"V you are so best we can't even define you " Taehyung saw his baby bear face with bright smile.

"where is your comment oppa. Tell us what they write about you? "Angel ask Namjoon give his dimple smile to her and say
"Rm you are doing great "

Everyone is happy after listening those comments. Time to go back to droom because soon they have to prepare for a concert.

In night Angel again wake up because from some days she is noticing something different in Jin. Some times he feels dizzy. Some times he lose his balance. So she was thinking about this when She saw that tablet from which namjoon was reading comments. She takes that in her hands and re-read those comments. No one knows that Angel also know English. When she was reading those comment. her face show something else. These are hate comment instead of those which Namjoon read. She try to find them but they are not their.

"jin you are looking like a old man "

"Jhope you should always hide your face "

"Jimin you are so fat "

"V is looking like a alien. Too weird. "

"being a rapper Suga don't have any energy "

"Rm is the worst leader I ever see "

"haha.. This kid can't even sing properly. Right name for right person JK "

"Girl in a boy band their company out of mind "

"she never able to match their power poor boys because of her they will never be successful "

"Angel!! Namjoon 's sudden Voice make Angel flinch. "I see.. So you can understand what they write "namjoon say with a understanding look. Namjoon make her sit with him on the floor. "oppa they " Angel say. Now Namjoon understand that those hate comment make a sharp mark on her little heart she is just 15.

"Angel!.. even if you are a Angel from heaven people still hate you and say that sound of your wings are disturbing them.. We can never make everyone happy but we can prove our self and I know, you know we all know that this is a long way where we have to prove our self. We will do this together. Right "Namjoon 's motivation words with his dimple smile make Angel smile too his words show that he will be a perfect leader. No one can better than him. After talking for some time. They both go to sleep but Namjoon look back at Angel going figure and say. "but I am still worried for Jin hyung "

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

To be continue..

To be honest they had to face this too. Namjoon was only person who knows about hate comments.. But in present like we can see what I leader said proved Now.

We are proud of you Namjoon -aahh

Well do you like this part.?? Tell me..  .