CHAPTER 20

Flashback end but it's seem like. That old man can see everything with his those eyes. A drop of tear come on his wrinkle cheek room is silent.

"that's why I teach her fighting skills, shooting and salf defence in such a young age. I never see her crying after that incident but I know how much broke she is from inside. I just want to protect my princess for forever but what after I gone? "he ask from everyone. His eyes have many questions, worriness for his little princess .

Jin first look at Angel who is sleeping peacefully then look at old man. Who is most powerful man of south Korea still looks too weak. He already make Angel his sister so now time to tell this grandpa that now Angel is not alone she has brother or say brothers. He sit another side of Angel and cares her hair very softly . "don't worry sir. I promise you I will always protect my little sister. I promise you no matter what she always find me by her side" Jin say still looking at Angel with softness and love in his eyes. "it's our responsibility from now to make her dark world bright like she make our world bright with her sweet words this cute smile I promise this smile never fade up " jhope say coming in front of old man. "don't forget us. Sir don't worry about her safety we will never let anyone touch her "vmin say together with same sound that make jhope chuckle. Because they was the one who was almost fainted because they were hella scared of kidnapper. Now they both winned like a baby. "don't worry sir we are bulletproof together "Namjoon say proudly but he receive a hit on his head from jin.

"you.!!Who make you leader again you give spoiler of our new song you stupid rapmon "after scolding Namjoon he notice that jungkook don't talk from long time but when he turn around to check Jungkook he find him sleeping like a baby of couch. That make his anger and tension vanish. Being hyunge of group he just want to protect them for forever .

After few days everything become normal members start extra taking care of each other. Yoongi also come back from hospital. Now jhope, Jimin and Angel are always around him like a shadow. Jin also shift yoongi 's room in his room. Now jin and yoongi are sharing room and jin kick out Namjoon from his room. They are making rocking music. A unique one with fresh energy but this world is roam around money like always big companies always win awards and other credits.

People of big companies always bully them sometimes they cut their pformence in mid that make them hella disappointed but somehow they still manage to smile for their fans for their Army .

Sometimes people forget that they are teenagers with dreams in their eyes. They always try to pull them down but positive vibes inside them make them believe  in theirself. Song, again song, fail, breakdown god's knows how much troubles they have to face . Pressure on their minds is increasing day by day they are trying hard enough.

They all are seating in studio first time none of them is talking anything . They are thinking deeply after a long time finally jhope spoke up "so that's means we have to give up now "

After much time bts still not able to win a single award and company can't afford them more. Angel's grandfather try to help company but pd nim reject the proposal. He say that according to contact this company is my for another 3 Years so he don't want to trouble him more. After 3 years This company is your and you can do whatever you want.

With alots of pain now bts members are ready to disband. This award show is their last award show they will attend together as bts.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~

To be continue.. .