CHAPTER 27

A new cheer full day.  The sun shows a ray of new light.  Jin's booming voice calls everyone for breakfast.  "Are you ready for today Ms. New manager, Best of luck My Twin ." Angel wishes eva with a very happy heart.

New day starts in the company.  She is trying to make everything pefect for a perfect group by using less hard work and more brain.  Which is attracting the leader of the group.  She is not childish like Angel, understands things and knows how to solve problems. Some members of the group were considering her as a sensible and mature girl, whereas some were finding it strange.  She was also talking to the staff in a practical manner, at the same time Angel was talking to the staff in a very friendly manner.  "eva knows how to talk in workplace it's impressive" says namjoon then to defend angel jin replies to namjoon saying "it is not necessary to be practical all the time this staff is our family and i am happy that  I was able to raise Angel with this upbringing that she could make other people feel comfortable." So he ends his words with a proud smile.

Day go well After reaching home, Angel like always checks the notification, she gets a message from the hospital that her grandfather's doctor has been changed due to some issues.

After dinner everyone Craving for Icecream, finally Angel gets ready to go and bring them ice creams , but Jungkook was not ready to let her go alone. After some argument, both of them came on the road to buy Icecream.  Jungkook's eyes also sparkle after seeing the lights of city.

After a long time, both of them are walking under such a starry sky matching each other's feet.  While walking together, Jungkook is staring at Angel's face.  The light falling on her face is adding to the glow of her face and the light scented breeze is moving her hair gracefully like a dancer. While Jungkook is completely lost in admiring Angel, Angel is lost in her thoughts and is very happy in her heart as she listened to the boys .

When she listened to them she didn't mind their words  rather she was happy that they praised Eva.  When both of them reached the Icecream shop, they took everyone's favorite flavours.  "You know what Kookie Eva is allergic to nuts so be careful that she doesn't accidentally eat my ice cream" Angel tells Jungkook.  "Don't worry, we will take care" Jungkook answers her.

While returning home, they keep talking about random things.  That's why Jungkook's eyes fall on a little girl, "Angel, look there," Jungkook points towards a little girl.  Dirty clothes, whose face was covered with mud and filth, hanging her head low the side of the road, when Angel goes to that girl and lightly puts her hand  on her shoulder, she is scared.

A fear that was of the world in his eyes.  That little girl who was probably 8 or 9 years old when she spoke her first words to them "please don't hurt me " these words were enough to make them understand her condition.  Perhaps everyone gave only sorrow to an orphan little girl.  Angel hugs that little flower bud by saying "calm down child, no one will hurt you, from today you are my responsibility".  Angel's soft side can melt anyone. "What's your name? "Jungkook asks with a soft smile. " kristy" she says in a very soft voice, Angel interrupts her."  No no your name is WANG KRISTY from today. "

[You must remember that lady from the first chapter.  ]

Hearing this name, a smile came on the face of that little Doll . Jungkook and Angel took her hand and brought her to the BTS Droom, leaving the BTS members shocked and confused. "who is she? Kookie? "Taehyung asks looking at Kristy who was holding Angel's hand very tightly.

"wait you both have doughter?" Jimin says coming out of his room, hearing which Jhope shouts very loudly "congratulations!!" By listening to which Angel and Jungkook make Done face "Bitch!!  you nevel tell me" Eva speaks.

"can you all first listen to us" Angel ask from them but no one ready to listen what she want to explain.

"are you all done with your fucking questions?" Yoongi's deep voice enough to make them stop .  "Thank you oppa!!" Angel says  and takes Kristy for a warm shower.  "Jungkook you say  who she" Jungkook starts telling them everything till then Angel brings kristy on a cute oversize clean and ready in cute tshirt.  "We will get new clothes for you tomorrow. " On this, Kristy just nods and says yes.  Then both of them go to everyone else "Aww she is looking so cute," Namjoon says with his dimple smile "welcome to bangtan house baby" Jin very softly bows down towards her and says "Thank you Ajhhushi" she says showing her innocent smile which makes everyone laugh.  "hyung, now accept that you have become old," says Junglook and everyone starts laughing again.

  "hyung, now accept that you have become old," says Junglook and everyone starts laughing again

♡♥~♥~♡♥♥~♥~♡~♥~♥~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥
♡♥♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡♥♡

short chapter I know I know, but new chapter will open a new side of story so stay connected..

Thank you for reading ♡♥