CHAPTER - 5

This new morning start with jin 's loudest voice which make almost everyone wake up .
"YOU ALL SLEEPYHEADS EAT YOUR BREAKFAST FAST WE ARE GETTING LATE "Jin scold them like their mother who is done with them after breakfast everyone go to get ready for practice. After some minute they all meet at door "where are vminkook?? "from other members but they don't have any idea about them. "wait oppa lemme call them" angel reply him and go to their room. When she reach there she listen soulmates talk which are planning something..

"so they three are thinking I will leave this group because of their this type of childish tricks let's see who will get in trouble " Angel say with a smirk then they call them and after that all members go to hybe building jungkook was not with them .he already reach there.

Angel is too much excited for her first dance practice with her group she have a big smile on her face but our soul mates have a smirk on their faces which was notice by their Yoongi hyung . they finally reach in front of practice room door when jhope was about to opening that Jimin stop him. "hobi hyung it's our new mamber's first day in practice room let her enter first "jhope give a nodd to Jimin 's words .."so sweet of you Jimin oppa but I want you and taehyung oppa go first for our new friendship "Angel say with a wink.. "no no you go first"Taehyung say almost in a oder tone..

Now yoongi 's turn to talk "yesterday you did not accepting her now this much respect "yoongi ask with one eyebrow up.. Other side of door jungkook is lost in his thought thinking how this black paint basket fall on her and that will her welcome here but he never know that Angel is not a little cute inoccent girl she knows how to save herself.. Here our soul mates are gulping hard because their Yoongi hyung oder them to open door when they open door all black paint basket fall on their both head. Other hyungs gasp after seeing that but jungkook have shocked face other side Angel is laughing hard . That basket was a little big so a much paint also fall on floor when jungkook come close to them for checking them he slip because of paint and fall down on the floor.

"stop laughing!! "they three say in a same tone but it's hard to stop laughter for their jin and hobi hyung and Angel.. "go and wash yourself "namjoon ordered them. They three left from there after giving a warning look to Angel. But she never cares..

"Angel can you show us some of your dance moves" jhope ask she just nods with a little smile and take her position for dance her sharp and smooth dance moves proves that she deserves bts. Jhope have a judge 's look but other are just trying to believe that she is only 15 years old.

After some time vminkook come and all bts members start practicing.. Some members facing hard time but some are going smoothly after dance practice they all are tired as hell.
"time to go home 'Jin inform them "hyung I am hungry "taehyung say with half open eyes. Jin just nods they all start heading home but when jin takes some steps he lose balance but somehow jhope manage to hold him "hyung are you OK?? "Namjoon ask with worry tone.

"I am OK guys just feel tired let's go babies you all are hungry right today I will make something tasty for you all "jin 's soft voice make everyone feel like a small baby they just follow him.. "hyung don't forget about my banana milk "jungkook say..

After reaching home every one go to take rest but Jin go to direct kitchen for making dinner. After making dinner he call everyone for dinner they all come and start eating.. Everyone have complaint about whole day they all are telling complain like baby and Jin is listening to them like a mother.. Angel is also trying to open up with them because they all just start their journey together this world is new for them.. Our younger trio is not accepting her that's not means they hate her just they all need a little time to open up . After eating their dinner they direct go to their room because they was tired as hell. But jin 's work don't complete yet he rearrange all things for tomorrow morning. he is holding couch behind him again and again because he is feeling little dizzy some one was looking at him from far.

"oppa you should sleep " Angel say from behind jin turned around and say with his plumpy smile "why are you still up Angel do you need anything?? "

"just thinking" Angel say with a low tone and come close to him and start helping him "about what?? "jin ask softly.. "about those soul mates and that bunny "Angel say and Jin understand what she wants to say but her tone make him chuckle.. "Angel some times we taste a new dish that time we are not able to understand their taste but after used to it we will start liking that taste just we need some understanding and time "Angel just give a don't understand look to Jin 's words..

"work is already done now we should sleep because tommorow we have to work on streets "Jin say "streets!!?? " Angel ask with a confuse look ...

..

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Do you like it guys??.. I hope I don't disappoint you.. So what you thinking what will happen next??.. And also if you have any question related to me you can ask in comment section..

Next part will come soon..

Like share and comment..

Thank you for reading.. ♥
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜