CHAPTER 25

Angel is seating on roof top thinking about what her grandpa said she want to feel some fresh air that's why she is here. All alone looking toward sky which is looking really beautiful with million of starts and a mirror like moon. "Mr. Moon you know what whenever someone talk like that ...that they have to leave me one day this sentence always broke me. I am really afraid to lose someone more than death but why don't people understand ??" she tell moon everything. It's all silence then a voice from her behind grab her attention. "I don't know about your Mr. Moon but at least your Sun OR I say your hope understand this "listening his voice she turn around and find her hobi oppa with a plate of food and his sunshine smile which make her smile warmly. He come there and seat beside her carefully And place that food in front of her. "so are done with counting stars? If you are done than eat something "

Angel don't go downstairs at dinner time so jhope bring dinner for her here. He already knew that she is here. "oppa you always cares for us. We love you "she say and give a side hug to jhope. He also show his sunshine smile to Angel that make Angel giggle. He take food infront of her mouth . She open her mouth for food. Now they both are eating there and enjoying each others company. "oppa love you too my hope "Jhope say then he give plat to Angel and bring out his phone.

"See cupcake I changed my bt21 character "he show to Angel with his sparkler eyes. "wooah!! oppa finally after a long time Mang ( his bt21 character) reveal his beautiful face.. It's too much cute "she say while admiring his character.

"looking like now everything is alright we all together with our lovely army " she say remembering their past. How they suffer. Jhope give her a side hug with his warm smile " it's more than better now. We come from a long way together and we still have a long long way. "jhope say still giving warmness to her. They both are just admiring moon in each others company.

----------------

loud screams from elders make Angel fall from her bed with balenket over her. Her hair are really messy and all over her face. "what the hell they all are doing now aggh!!"with half open eyes she go to kitchen only to see 2Seok (Jin and jhope) are standing over dinning table. Jimin is standing on chair. Angel just think what the hell is going on. "cupcake climb over something there is a big mouse"first Angel was about to stand over on another chair then suddenly she realize they are afraid of a mouse. Now she have a done face. "for real you all are all grown men still afraid of mouse "she say while rolling her eyes. She just get scolding sound from eldest .

"If you are  that brave just catch that mouse before our soul left our body " jhope say with his most panic state. 4 members are already trying to find that mouse seeing them Angel say "when we have a cat then why you want that I do hard work "after saying this she take a glass of water and start drinking that. She choked in water when she feel death glares from her yoon oppa. "dumb way to die~ "jimin sing with his melody voice. Yoongi come behind Angel. Angel try to run from him in this process she bump to taehyung. Same time someone open main door and taehyung fall over someone that make they both fall on the floor.

When they fall on the floor. Tarhyung meet the most beautiful pair of eyes. He just lost in those two eyes. "please Mr. Get up from me "she say with her melody voice which make Taehyung's heartbeat faster. Then he get up from there also give hand for her help. "OK OK oppa I am sorry you are not a cat you are a tiger mow please leave my ear "other side Angel is willing like a kid.

"princess!! "Now this deep voice make everyone look toward main door. She run to her grandpa and hug him like there is no tomorrow. She give a glare to girl beside him. "I see you somewhere "she start thinking then she received a smark on her head from her as a answer. "I am EVA dumbo "she say that make Angel wide her eyes.

"woooaah wait wait Unnie you are here really !! for real !! I can't believe "after completing her sentence she hug her. Now they both are huging each other looking too lovely. Seeing they both together make their grandpa smile widely.

{ Note : if you don't remember Eva is daughter of her uncle who killed her parents .}

"bitch stop showing off your respect I am only 3 months elder than you "Eva say still holding Angel 's hand .Angel just giggled on her words. Bts members are confused what is  happening but one of them just admiring Eva 's feathers. For him her words sounds like a melody.

After explaining everything to bts boys now their grandpa say "like you know your uncle is still in jail after that incident and also want to inform you that your aunty  die this week. We just don't inform you because you already was taking much stress but before deing your Aunty ( Eva 's mother) take a promise from me "Her grandpa complete his sentence with some tears in his eyes .

"what was that grandpa?"Angel ask while holding Eva 's hand for giving her comfort. "she wants her with you because she knew that staying with you erase her truma a little and you will also help her to become a better person ..other than this I also give her post of you all's new manager please don't dought on her skills " he explained everything. Everyone understand the situation. Angel make Eva face her and hug her tightly "It's alright Eva. I will always protect you no matter what " she complete her sentence with this promise. Eva 's eyes have mix emotions Pain and Anger. Some members only notice pain but other notice that strange emotions that make thing looks fishy.

♡♥~♥~♡♥~♥~♡~♥~~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~
To be continue..
So what you all think about this chapter??

And also tell me what you think about this new character??

♥♥