CHAPTER 28

Angel is working alone in her studio as she is yet to work on some songs. Kristy now lives with her grandfather at Angel's house. The angel working in peace looks like a very sensible person. Today is Bts Boys and Eva's holiday.

So everyone made a plan to go to the amusement park. Angel did not come even after explaining thousands of times. "they are enjoying and I am doing this work here fuck my LIFE"

"mam!! Here is your coffee," as soon as she hear the voice, she understand who it is. "Yoon oppa didn't you go?" Asking, she forwards the side chair to yoongi. He just says a simple No and starts reading the notes kept on the table. "But why??"

" Because I was missing you, how will this little kitten do all this work alone?" Yoongi shows her his adorable Gummy smile. Then Angel suddenly screams. "Oppa!!  I love you"

"o fucking Angel you have scared me " in the last she gives an innocent smile to yoongi.

They are all having fun in the amusement park. Everyone is liking Eva's company.  everyone goes on a ride, seeing which Jimin and Jhope get scared. "Hey, the line is very long, let's go on another ride, " Jhope says in fear and starts leaving from there, then Jungkook holds Jhope's hand and takes him towards the ride. "no more excuses hyung"

Eva also takes Taehyung's hand and takes her along.  Jimin is also about to leave but he stops seeing Jin, "Hyung, you are not coming?"

"I will come but I will call Yoorgi first." 

"Where is Yoongi hyung and why doesn't he come?"

 " Yoongi is with Angel. "  Jimin starts thinking by making o face, why yoongi Hyung spends most of his time with Angel?  So their Ginus can also go to the lab but not us.

Jhope's face on the ride is worth seeing. Jungkook is enjoying the ride to the fullest while Jhope is wishing that he can reach home anyway.  After the ride, now Taehyung is trying to win a soft toy for Eva, then Jungkook messages Angel,

"Hey dumboo, you missed everything." 

                   I know what to do but work is work.

"you want something? "

              No, also don't  bring food from  outside me and Yoon oppa will make food for everyone.

"As per your order my queen ,"

                           now go and enjoy

everyone is enjoying but there is a war of thoughts in the mind of  Jimin. Why does Hyung always support her?  Why does she always escape punishment? after Taehyung , she The most Bais member in the group too,  she is the owner of this company, maybe that's why she always gets spacile treatment.  There is a storm of questions in Jimin's heart and mind.  But somewhere the answers he is getting are inappropriate. In the process of asking questions to himself he forget to enjoy with others.

everyone is here but still jungkook is missing his fighting partner. Taehyung and Eva 's bonding is increasing. The Care and affection Eva is receiving Now , she never feel . A new and wider smile making her face glowing much now days. "Thank you Tae! " she say in a very low voice. "for what? "   "for this moments. I don't know how but I feel comfortable around you I will safe which I never felt before for this thank you so much "

"umm no I don't want your this thank you don't we are friends... Or maybe more than friends. " last sentence he say in a very low voice which Eva don't able to listen . After reaching home they see two kittens are fighting in kitchen which make Jin 's heart beat faster because he loves his kitchen more than anything. "what you say who will meet hell today " Namjoon ask to his partner. "maybe elder one" jhope answer his question.

After a session of world  wide famous rap of jin they all come to dinning table for their dinner. "Everyone try this dessert I made this one. " She say to everyone with a exciting tone. Everyone taste dessert and make surprise face because it's really tasty. "woooahh baby it's too much tasty " jhope say and eat again. They all are enjoying their dessert but suddenly Eva start behaving strange. She stop eating she hold taehyung 's hand really tightly with heavy breathing. Her whole face is red now which make everyone confused and panic at same time. She is breathing really fast. Then Angel realize that this dessert have nuts and Eva is allergetc to nuts. She run to her room and open her drawer for madacines she run toward Eva with madacines after madecines she calm a little but not fully. "why you make this? You know I can't eat nuts still why you make this? "Eva ask with some tears in her puffy eyes because of her massive condition. "I don't do this or for fun" Angel try to defeat herself

" I didn't do anything intentionally Eva please forgive me."  Eva gets up from there and goes towards her room, she had tears in her eyes just like Angel. " What did you do Angel look at The condition of Eva? she was almost about to die " jimin say

"it was just a mistake that could have happened to anyone, "says Jin in defense of Angel.  "Just one mistake, Hyung Eva could not even able to breathe."

"Taehyung Jimin stop your over react everything is fine now everyone goto your joom now no more arguments" Yoongi goes to his room saying "if Angel was in her place you never said that, hyung" Taehyung say, Tears in Angel's eyes and anger in Vmin's eyes. same time Eva was listening and watching everything secretly from her room.  She gently wipes away the teardrops on her cheek and says with a smirk looking at Angel and Taehyung's ship editing on her phone "this one was just a lil punishment my dear sister."

♡♥~♥~♡♥~♥~♡~♥~~♥~♡~♥~♡♡♥~♥~♡~♥~♥~♥~♡♥♡♥♡~♥~♡♥♡~♥~♡♥~♥~~♥~♡♥~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~~♥~~♥~♡

To be continue.. ..

So new side of story is about to open are you all ready for this?