CHAPTER 36

Next morning (Author's pov)

Jungkook directly goes to Angel's room and wakes her up, shaking her. Jungkook is in a hurry, his heart is beating fast. He just wants answers to the questions going on inside him.  "Wake up Dumbass!!" "what?" Angel speaks while groaning. She still has to sleep. But Jungkook ignores all this and forcefully makes her sit straight on the bed.

"what is this ?" He speaks while showing the phone.  Angel's eyes were still closed.  "Open your eyes, Angel" Jungkok speaks while commanding. "You and S. coups are dating?" He speaks with a trembling voice in the hope that she will say no. "Hell!  what!" Angel speaks shouting.  Jungkook immediately puts his hands on his ears. "Now just tell me yes or no."

"Kookie, what type of question you are asking. Such a useless question. This is just a rumor which needs to be corrected.  I have to go quickly. "

Hybe building.

After answering all the media in the office, she finally reaches the meeting room where a new problem was waiting for her.  "Mis. Wang, Will be okay to make team changes at the last moment?  You all have to go on tour this Friday. "

" I know Monki oppa.  But we can't take risks either.  You call Joonie oppa. "

Everyone was practicing without any worries but Jin noticed that something was not right between Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook. The behavior of the elders towards the younger ones is a bit harsh. Which doesn't seem right to Jin. On the other hand, Jimin has accepted the dating thing as true. 

In the other corner of the hall, Taehyung is upset about the rumor of him and Jennie dating. Mr. Kang calls Namjoon.

Now in the meeting room, Namjoon reads the file of changes in their Backup Dancers team and the new members. "So what you mean to say is that our own 5 main back dancers were our stalkers." Namjoon asks in a cold voice while raising an eyebrow. his body was completely relaxing on the chair.  Angel ignores the sudden change in Namjoon's voice.

"Yes, that's why this change had to be made suddenly.  It would be better if this thing stays between us only. It is not right to stress the Group at this time." Namjoon agreed with Angel, so he nodded and said "yes."

All the members and some main staff are in the meeting room.  "So everything is fixed.  We all have to leave on Friday.  the first concert is full. So, best of luck to everyone."

"Miss wang How about if we increase concert ticket cost, it can give us big profit." Eva says giving advice. "Sorry Mam, but this will give profit to the company but because of this, the value among our fans may get spoiled. We should think a little socially." Says a young lady who is Eva's junior.