CHAPTER - 7

With his each step yoongi gulping hard that figure sitting on the floor in this dark kitchen. finally yoongi decided to open his phone flashlight that make that person alert.. "o my god o my god sorry I will not eat this next time " Angel say who's eyes are closed.. She is sitting on the floor with empty one last bottle of jungkook 's banana milk and also a empty box of dumplings which soul mates hides from each other. Yoongi have done face "yoongi oppa you!! "she say with a relief "why the heck you are here and look at yourself who eat this miserablly "yoongi ask with taking breath which almost stopped a few seconds ago..

Angel just make a cute pout which yoongi can't ignore so he simply stop scolding her "oppa why are you up at this hour? " Angel ask with a innocent face .
Instead of telling her whole truth he just tell her half. "I just want some water "Angel just make a o face and give a water bottle to yoongi who is sitting on the floor with her. "I am not sleepy what can I do now? "Angel ask him. Yoongi also don't have sleep in his eyes so he think spending time with Angel is much better than over thinking alone in The room.. "come with me lemme show you something but wait first wash your face "yoongi say and Angel do what he say..

When Angel is sitting in yoongi 's room this her first time she enter in this room. they all are together from almost one month but she never enter in this room. yoongi come with some notes in his hand. And ask to choose which one is best. These are some songs and raps which are written by him. He want that someone help him but he is little shy to ask help so he simply ask Angel this night. She is reading them with her full focus looking like a professional. After reading a whole song she point toward a song 'this one.. What's its name Amy -. Amydgala " Angel say but yoongi just take that notes from her hands and say "no way " "whyy"she ask again "course it's not complete yet choose another one " yoongi answer. Angel again start searching and yoongi just hide that song note in a file. After choosing song now they are talking to each other. Yoongi look kinda open to her. "oppa when it's your birthday?"
Angel ask "9 March" Yoongi answer.. "OK I have enough time "she say with a bright smile "for what? " he ask with confuse face "for something special "
Yoongi give a understanding look to answer. "but you know what only special thing is for me when I will see my parents with a proud smile . That day I will cry for sure and whole world know that I am not cold hearted. We have to wait till that day.... Well when is your birthday? " yoongi ask and give a look to Angel but she was already slept. Yoongi just nods and let her sleep their on his bad and go and sleep in the living room.

They don't have much big droom a little living room with kitchen attached and some rooms for members.

"HOW CAN YOU EAT MY DUMPLINGS JIMIN I SAVE THEM FOR ME "Taehyung scream at his soul mate who was standing there with same question.. Other members are looking at them and yoongi just groan because he still wants to sleep but our 95 line don't want to let him sleep.. They both are fighting over dumplings like kids. Jungkook just ignore there fights and direct go to kitchen for his banana milk. Finally namjoon make them both shut there mouths and now JIMIN and taehyung just giving sharp look to each other. Yoongi think Now finally I can sleep peacefully. But don't forget it's bangtan 's house.
"WHO THE FUCK DRINK MY BANANA MILK "everyone come in kitchen where jungkook was standing with a empty bottle of his banana milk. Because of Jungkook 's sudden shout yoongi curse under his breath. "it's OK jungkook hyung will buy you new banana milk bottle " jin said.

Yoongi think hyung will handle this let's sleep a little now.. "wait you curse who teach you this??.. YOOONNNNGGGGIIII!!"

Now yoongi is crying from inside on his existence."God please make me stone in another life "

"God please make me stone in another life "

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~

Like this my siblings don't let me sleep.. *cry in Gucci "..well leave it so what you all think about this part??

I hope this part don't disappoint you.. Well yoongi -ahh I am with you in this case.

Let's meet in another part..

Wait wait what you all think maknaes will find about Angel that she was the one who eat and drink their Fev things let's see in another part..

.