CHAPTER 33

Today Angel woke up early so Jin gave her the task of waking up all the members

Today Angel woke up early so Jin gave her the task of waking up all the members.  After waking up half of the members, she goes to Jimin's room to wake him up.  "Hey Jiminie pabo wake up we are late for the shoot." But he does not wake up.  Then a devilish thought comes to Angel's mind.  She goes near Jimin's ear and screams loudly. Because of which Jimin falls down from the bed.  Seeing this, Angel starts laughing loudly.

  Seeing this, Angel starts laughing loudly

But Jimin's reaction was different.  His face turns red in anger. "Don't you have a brain? Who screams so fu*king loudly?"

"I was just trying to wake you up. Now at least don't become a volcano." 

  " Sometimes think about others , such a selfish "

"What on earth Jimin, why are you yelling at my kitten?" 

"Yoongi hyung just ask your sister"

" Leave all this and come for breakfast "

" you all make her such a spoil brat "he rolled his eyes and go to fresh up.  "leave him kitten go and wake up other" They both leave.

"This time I didn't steal anything from him. Then why so angry, maybe he had a fight with Tae." She enters Jung Kook's room .  "KOOKIE!! KOOK!! CRAKHEAD!! Wake up jinie oppa is waiting" she makes a done face when he doesn't get up.

  "OK last trick, BREAKING NEWS!! Banana milk is banned in Korea from today."

"WHAT? NO!! "

"A very good morning Mr. joen Jungkook "

" This is cheating " She winks at Jungkook and starts leaving from there. But Jungkook pulls her hand and makes her fall on the bed.  And wraps his tattooed arm around her body.

Angel's pov

This old habit of Jungkook always makes my heart skip a beat.  It feels as if there are not butterflies but a whole zoo dancing in my stomach.  And look at this idiot, he fell asleep again.